or Connect

Posts by Beatlegeuse

Will do! I'm going to try and get to the LES shop Friday afternoon. If not, then probably sometime on Saturday.
Good to hear the CXL belts will be there by next Friday, I will actually be in NYC next weekend so I'll swing by the store and pick one up. Been a long time since I've been able to hit up the store in person!
Why exactly is it nowhere near bespoke? Luxire can and will do anything that the customer requests, there are no set patterns and a brand new pattern is created for each customer. The only thing Luxire is missing is multiple in-person fittings, which is pretty much impossible for an online company to do. Although, I do remember Luxire saying for suits and things like that, they would be willing to mail partially-completed garments for the customer to try on at an...
4 miles this morning, glad I was finally able to sneak a run in during the work week
@funko very nice fit! That looks like what my XL looked like on me. Like @CruzAzul said, maybe there were some sizing changes along the line somewhere. The polo that I originally had was about 3 or 4 years ago right when KW introduced them.
^ wow, my chest is the same size as yours, but my waist is bigger and I'm taller (33" measured at natural waist above the navel, and I'm 6'4"), and when I tried a KW polo I had to size up to XL. A large would have been very very fitted, and a medium I don't think I would have even been able to put it on without ripping it like the Incredible Hulk.
Another work week where I couldn't find any time to run, so I did 5 on Saturday and 8 today. Hopefully this coming week I can at least get one run in.
21025 + 5 + 8 = 21038
Yep, walked past it a bunch of times but haven't actually gone in yet. I don't have a ton of spare time on the trip - my wife and her sister are running a half marathon and I'm mainly there just for that, but it will take them a while so I can probably jump to a few stores while they're running.Thanks! I'll talk to them while I'm there to see if there's any way I can reserve a spot ahead of time to make I don't miss out since I'm an odd size. Thanks for the food rec, I...
Were you able to request a narrow width on your order? I'm going to be in NYC in 2 weeks so I'll try and drop by Leffot while I'm there. It's been a while since I've been there so I'll have to try and make my way to all the stores that I can only get to while I'm there! Epaulet, Leffot, Alden Madison, maybe Self Edge.