or Connect

Posts by Beatlegeuse

Best fabric for unstructured cotton navy odd jacket? Brisbane Moss navy canvas Brisbane Moss navy blue twill Brisbane Moss navy cotton cavalry twill Brisbane Moss dark navy twill I think I'm leaning toward the navy canvas right now.
4 miles with 20 walking lunges at the end of each mile. That really slowed my pace down a lot but it felt great.
You typically need to email for jacket pricing, but I will say when I ordered mine you could get any of the Brisbane Moss canvas fabrics made into an unstructured jacket for $400. A hell of a deal if you ask me, I will probably get a few more in other colors. More expensive fabrics are obviously more expensive when being made into a jacket, but prices vary so it will be best to email them for a quote.
3.1 this morning again. I'm going to keep my mileage flat for a while, I really want to ease myself back in to longer runs very gradually.
I think it's more like they offer a discount for unstructured jackets. But you're right I believe their standard jackets do come fully canvassed by default.
I just sent back my unstructured sand Brisbane Moss canvas jacket (posted pics here about a month ago) to get the bump in the right shoulder fixed. I wanted to wear the jacket a few times to see if anything else needs to be adjusted, but overall I was very happy with it so I'm just getting that one issue fixed. I also used the pattern for this jacket as the template for my VBC Estate Blue hopsack blazer that I ordered when the VBC fabrics were initially offered at a low...
Agreed with kulata, that looks crazy high IMO. I like the buttoning point on a 3R2 to be as close as possible to my natural waist.
Just noticed a 52 was still available in the Valstar linen safari jacket, so I scooped it up. I checked the measurements and I'm probably somewhere between a 50 and 52, so I'm hoping this one isn't too big.
Another 3.1 miles this morning, still working on getting my legs back.
^ It didn't look like those were included in the list of fabrics on sale. I just picked up 3 more shirts, had a gift card for $199.99, and with the 20% off my shirts ended up at $199.98