or Connect

Posts by Beatlegeuse

Does anyone have experience purchasing directly from the SNS webshop? Saw this on there: http://www.sns-herning.com/online/webshopitem.aspx?id=186 I'm not sure if it's just the picture or what, but this Stark looks a little longer than the newer, shorter versions. I emailed them asking for measurements but haven't received a response. Anyone know which season this one is from?
My Cigar LWB from Alden Madison did not have an extra stamp for the store, just the regular Alden stamp.
20,307.2 + 21.1 = 20,328.3
10 miserable miles yesterday, I crapped out around 8 and did a walk/run or the final 2. It got way too humid and sunny and I started to feel dizzy, so I had to take it easy towards the end. I'm taking a week off to give my legs some rest, and then in August I'll start training for my half marathon in January.
Lightly worn pair of Alden for J. Crew punched captoe boots in #8 shell cordovan, size 12D available, check out the listing in my sig and PM me if anyone is interested.
Yep, these are Barrie last from Epaulet, I think I bought them in 2011. Rydenfan's from LS were very similar and are also a fantastic boot, they look particularly great in that shot he posted. I think the only differences were a waterloc sole that he mentioned and also a reverse welt, whereas the Epaulet Brixton was double leather with a flat welt. I think Unionmade also had a very similar looking boot right around the same time, I forget what it was called though.
Some Saturday morning Mac method, #8 Brixton and Cigar LWB. I've been having a hard time getting the same luster on my Cigars that my Brixtons already have - you can see in the closeups that the Cigar looks a little more dry compared to the Brixtons. I don't know if Alden used lower quality shells or what, but I've been doing a ton of brushing and buffing on these and they're getting better, but they still don't look quite as wet as my Brixtons. [[SPOILER]]
First to pay gets the item, PAYPAL only, FREE CONUS shipping, PM me with any questions! Up for sale is a pair of very lightly worn Alden for J. Crew color #8 shell cordovan punched captoe boots. These are size 12D and have been worn less than 10 times. I bought these new from J. Crew about a year ago, and I just never seem to reach for them enough, so I'm letting them go for well below retail. They still have a fantastic shine and show no real signs of wear other than the...
First to pay gets the item, PAYPAL only, FREE CONUS shipping, PM me with any questions! Up for sale is a pair of very lightly worn Alden for J. Crew color #8 shell cordovan punched captoe boots. These are size 12D and have been worn less than 10 times. I bought these new from J. Crew about a year ago, and I just never seem to reach for them enough, so I'm letting them go for well below retail. They still have a fantastic shine and show no real signs of wear other than the...
6.1 today. Last time I did a competitive 10K I finished in just over 57 minutes. I was a tenth of a mile short on this run, but I finished in 54:18.