or Connect

Posts by Beatlegeuse

Looks like a lucked out and grabbed one right before they took it off the site. I haven't gotten a shipping notice yet, hopefully they don't cancel my order!
Thanks for the code, just picked up the blue static mix. Judging from the measurements, it seems like an XL should fit pretty close to my L from 2 seasons ago, so hopefully that will work out.
My Luxire shoes have shipped today, after about 7 or 8 months from when the order was originally placed. Here's hoping they turn out OK! I'm not really expecting them to be perfect, and Luxire did say these were pretty much a first iteration, so I'll probably have to provide comments and have them remade or fixed. But it is exciting to finally try them on soon!
@jivyivy as a general rule don't order MTM shirts from halfway across the globe if you are in a time crunch, there's just too much that can go wrong.
Same here. I had to toss my original Natty CXL belt a few months back since it had split in 2 pieces, so I'm excited to see the new ones go up, just bought one!
Shipping confirmation! Will be joining team green in a few days, and I won't realistically be able to actually wear the jacket for a few months. Also, the 52L sizing on the Eidos SCs looks like it should fit me like a glove. I'll definitely keep my eye out for more coming down the pipeline from them.
Yeah I should be able to wear it through most of the "winter" here!
Got a chance to swing by the LES shop yesterday for the first time in about 3 years. Some of my sizing has changed since then so it was good to try everything on again. I'm pretty confident in my jacket sizing now so I'll be on the lookout for the next round of Southwick FF, and I'm glad I got to finally check out the Doyle. Walked out of there with the chocolate duck version, I'm sure I'll be getting a ton of wear out of this once the weather starts to cool a little...
That's crazy CP! I don't think I could sleep knowing a bat might still be in the house somewhere. When I was in college, a bat flew in through the window of my bedroom once...it was a small room and it started going crazy, flying around to every corner of the room. Eventually it settled on my couch and I was able to grab a plastic garbage bag and trap it. I took it outside and let it go, and watched as it came within inches of flying directly back through my same bedroom...
I think you're thinking of @Betelgeuse, people get us confused a lot, understandably so. But I do live in Florida at the moment, hoping it gets cold enough to wear during the winter, or I move somewhere that actually has a real season change.Thanks for the info! I definitely can't fit into a 38 no matter how fat the brand, so VI sounds like it will work based on your sizing.