or Connect

Posts by Beatlegeuse

I don't think those lapels look too wide at all, you should stick with them as is. But then again I've gotten 4.25" wide lapels on my 3 KW suits and my KW blazer, so I'm biased towards wider lapels. If you don't want to have a trendy slim lapel look, since you've said as much, then keep what you got on the trial and don't switch to the 2.75" option.
Picked up the ecru cardigan with 1" additional length. I already have a dark glacier heirloom from last year (did that name change to pacific blue or is that a new color?), and the length was decent, but I think the extra 1" will be perfect. All of my knitwear is pretty dark, so it will be nice to finally have a lighter piece to add to the rotation.
Not really. Some of my dressier shirts I think the shoulders are still a bit too wide (although the yoke if perfect), so I think going forward I will get all my shirts made on this most recent pattern and change the collar depending on the type of shirt. I typically only use 2 collars - wide spread for shirts worn with a suit and Luxire BD (with 3.75" points) for everything else.
Thanks guys! I'm really happy with the way my most recent batch of shirts fit, I made some minor adjustments and I've dialed it in exactly how I want it. And I'm pretty much wearing nothing but linen (except when I need to do CBD) from now until October. I think at this point now I have 7 pairs of linen trousers from Luxire and at least 8 linen or linen/cotton Luxire shirts.
Loving the shirts I got from the linen sale, here's the navy small gingham:
Is the Fairfax jean still being developed? Haven't heard anything about that in a while.
^ you probably need an XL unless you want a really slim fit. EDIT - I assumed you were talking about the newer fit Stark
+1, everything else in the fit looks great but it would look much better if the Stark was like 2 inches longer.
The sky blue cool linen cotton is a very vibrant color, more so than I was expecting, but I'm still happy with the fabric. Whereas the fan-favorite sky blue oxford is more of a standard pale blue, this one looks more like an actual blue sky. It doesn't look turquoise to me at all though, it's still a fairly safe color. The fabric is very dry, but I don't know exactly what makes it "cool." I also have a white linen-cotton and pink linen-cotton and the fabric on this one...
^ I've never been much of a loafer guy, but those could change my mind.