or Connect

Posts by Beatlegeuse

Not really. Some of my dressier shirts I think the shoulders are still a bit too wide (although the yoke if perfect), so I think going forward I will get all my shirts made on this most recent pattern and change the collar depending on the type of shirt. I typically only use 2 collars - wide spread for shirts worn with a suit and Luxire BD (with 3.75" points) for everything else.
Thanks guys! I'm really happy with the way my most recent batch of shirts fit, I made some minor adjustments and I've dialed it in exactly how I want it. And I'm pretty much wearing nothing but linen (except when I need to do CBD) from now until October. I think at this point now I have 7 pairs of linen trousers from Luxire and at least 8 linen or linen/cotton Luxire shirts.
Loving the shirts I got from the linen sale, here's the navy small gingham:
Is the Fairfax jean still being developed? Haven't heard anything about that in a while.
^ you probably need an XL unless you want a really slim fit. EDIT - I assumed you were talking about the newer fit Stark
+1, everything else in the fit looks great but it would look much better if the Stark was like 2 inches longer.
The sky blue cool linen cotton is a very vibrant color, more so than I was expecting, but I'm still happy with the fabric. Whereas the fan-favorite sky blue oxford is more of a standard pale blue, this one looks more like an actual blue sky. It doesn't look turquoise to me at all though, it's still a fairly safe color. The fabric is very dry, but I don't know exactly what makes it "cool." I also have a white linen-cotton and pink linen-cotton and the fabric on this one...
^ I've never been much of a loafer guy, but those could change my mind.
^ those look pretty awesome! I really like that dark brown suede, I think I might try and use that for my next pair of Luxire shoes.
Here's my shirt haul from the linen sale a few weeks ago: L-R: Sky Blue Cool Linen Cotton, Cotton-Linen: Blue Chambray, Blue Micro-Gingham Linen, Linen: Indigo Blue Mini Gingham