or Connect

Posts by Beatlegeuse

Thanks for the info. Or maybe I'd be better off sizing up and wearing an insole or something in my left shoe to compensate. Either way it sound like I won't have much luck unfortunately.
Has anyone ever tried to order a pair of Aldens in different sizes or widths for your right foot and left foot? Would Alden be willing to accommodate something like this? In the past year or two, my right foot seems to have grown (???), and some of my shoes and boots that fit perfectly on my left foot now feel tight on my right foot, which never used to be th case. Some are OK, I can feel the difference in fit but the shoes are still wearable, but with others it's gotten...
Does anyone have any recommendations for a standard linen or linen-cotton mid-grey trouser for biz casual dress? I have a few swatches but nothing really jumped out at me, so I'd be interested to hear if anybody ordered a pair that they really like.
I think he was trying to say the jacket is too short, and that if it's a short length he should get a regular instead. Or, if it's a regular length, he should get a long instead.
+1 These are one of my most worn pairs of Aldens, I'd recommend them to anyone looking to get in on the pre-order with Leffot.
The pic is kinda dark but I'm wearing the heirloom cardigan here, love this thing. Barely vis is the OG natural bridle leather belt as well.
Finally got cold enough to wear the Merino today, had to make sure not to miss my chance to wear it before it gets back up to the 70s again.
Can't wait for the summer stuff! I have too many winter weight ties and really need some more stuff for warmer weather, which is what I should be wearing for basically 9 months out of the year here anyway. One of my fav ties is still the brown houndstooth linen that I picked up last year, so more stuff like that and I'll be all over it.
^ looks like one of the Hunt Winterbotham lightweight flannels if I'm not mistaken
one more drop...only $50 each or discounts if you want multiple ties!