or Connect

Posts by Beatlegeuse

FWIW I haven't noticed any significant stretching in any of my CXL belts from EP.
^ Yep I noticed the same thing when I upgraded as well, all back to normal now
The AoC version has speedhooks, commando sole, and a reverse welt, as opposed to all eyelets, double leather sole, and flat welt on the Epaulet Brixton. I'm surprised they haven't run the Color 8 version in a while, I got mine back in 2011 and they haven't sold another run since then.
Yeah I like the belly on these lapels. Tom Ford did this really well on their suits a few seasons ago.
Epaulet hasn't had any rare shell colors in a long time, but I wouldn't be surprised if they ran these again using other leathers. I'd probably pick up the Natty CXL if they released those again. Actually, a brown CXL version would be pretty nice.
Brixton is just the name of the Epaulet special makeup (they typically like to name their designs) for a wingtip boot with all eyelets, antique edge, flat welt, and double leather sole. They've done it in Ravello (back in '09 I think), Color 8, Cigar, Natty CXL, and Oxblood calf. This new version from TSM I think will be almost exactly like the Brixton, with the only difference being a reverse welt.
EFV - that is an excellent look, and Luxire did a wonderful job on that jacket, the lapel roll is especially well done. Is it canvassed?
6 miles this morning. I finally found a hill near my place, which is just an overpass over a road on the trail I've been running, but it is pretty steep. I ran over that a few times during my run, and it was tough since I'm not used to hills, but I'm excited to start doing it more to build up my endurance.
Yeah it will be a long time coming for me (and a bunch of others here on SF that were originally on that Ravello Brixton order) when TSM finally delivers this boot!
I thought Alden DC was the one doing a Ravello cap toe boot? The pre-order from TSM is definitely a wingtip boot, unless they have another order for a cap toe as well.