or Connect

Posts by Beatlegeuse

5.5 miles this morning. The weather at 5:30am is finally starting to cool down making for much better runs
I just ordered 2 more pairs
Thanks! They're my first pair of Buttero and I'm definitely ready to throw out all my old Chucks and other sneakers and just buy more of these.
Maiden voyage of some suede Butteros I just picked up this week...these things are the tits. The suede is very nappy, completely different from most other smooth suede shoes in my wardrobe, but it works really well for casual sneakers:
I was going to ask the same question. Looks like Minnis Fresco to my eye, but I wanted to see if I was right.
Same here, I had been trying to find an obstacle course that didn't have huge mud pits all over the place, so I jumped at the chance to do this "no mud run." I never would have thought about signing up for a Tough Mudder, but I'm doing it with a big group of about 10 friends...all guys I've known for about 20+ years. We don't get a chance to all see each other at the same time as we've gotten older, and we thought it would be something crazy for us all to do together.Oh,...
Thanks @emptym for the detailed shoe review! I must have given them the same measurement instructions that you did (including traced measurements of my feet), so I'm surprised I had so many fit issues. The first pair of shoes were nearly a full inch too small, so I assumed that Luxire had to correct some problems with the way they transfer the measurements on to the last. The most recent pair fixed some of the fit issues, length and width are good, but there's not enough...
Tried to hold out but I caved...just pre-ordered the dark glacier heirloom in XL. I wear a large in EP tees, but a 42L in Southwick x EP so I think XL was the way to go.
sold!
Nope, it was called the Tactical Titan 5K. I think this was a little milder in comparison. I am doing a Tough Mudder next April, so I'm looking forward to that, this one was just a little warm-up.