or Connect

Posts by Beatlegeuse

Just to pile on here, I agree with everyone saying the black welt pretty much killed the design. Right now it's just a black boot. The combo with the brass eyelets, no speed hooks, and antique welt and edge trim really would have made it a unique one-of-a-kind makeup. Maybe someone will have to work up a special makeup for a similar boot in something other than black shell. I know shell is worse than crack to an Alden addict, but I think if you take the same boot (with...
Does that go for suit jackets as well? I assume my suit order would take a bit longer since I'm mailing in a jacket for replication, but I'm hoping that my trouser orders will ship once completed.
Awesome, I got these VBC flannels in my order, I hope they ship soon. I know Luxire likes to combine shipments, but I hope they don't hold all my orders until my suit is done, because if they do that it will be too warm here to wear the flannels.
^ good point, I agree as well. I always wash the shirts before wearing and all the packing materials go right in the garbage. Well, I do recycle the plastic stuff but it still seems a little unnecessary.
sold!
Great fabric and an even better fit. I have some VBC flannels coming from the Black Friday sale, definitely excited to take delivery of those. I got the mid grey but I should have gotten this light grey pair as well.
I just recently booked a trip to Budapest, Vienna, and Prague toward the end of March in 2017. The trip has some guided sightseeing, but I will have some time to explore each city on my own. Does anybody have any recommendations for any must-see menswear clothing or shoe stores in these cities? I've already been in contact with Vass and I plan on spending a substantial amount of time there to get properly fitted and place some orders, but other than that I don't have any...
price drop!
price drop
more drops, prices are getting crazy low on these