or Connect

Posts by Garbage Mouth

Hey everyone. I've a quick question about fit. If I'm a 10.5D in Allen Edmond Park Avenues, do you think the fit would would crossover to a pair of Leeds? The Park Avenues are on the 5-65 last while the Leeds use the 1-511 last Can anyone chime in on this? I'd greatly appreciate it. Allen Edmonds Park Avenue https://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline/producti_SF270_1_40000000001_-1_ Allen Edmonds...
Hey SF, I'm looking for a non-winter varsity w/the average measurements totaling to a size 48. Let's see what you have!
70>60 Hey SF, Selling off another piece in my closet! I have here a James Pringle tweed jacket. From what I remember, the jacket is from the 1970s and made from that thick, lovely tweed that Scotland is known for. I've included close-ups of the tweed for you to get an idea of how it looks. The jacket has an impeccable cut that easily flatters the wearer and comes out to basically a size 36. It was worn minimally by me and sat virtually untouched for decades before I...
55>45>40 Hey SF, I'm selling a pair of Levis 501 raw, indigo denim. This pair is NEAR MINT and has never been soaked. Tagged size is 31 x 32. I wore it once for an afternoon at home and determined they were too tight! Don't let relatives gift you clothing. This pair normally retails for $98 and is priced very fairly. I'm just looking to regain the space in my closet. They're a decent pair of jeans at a friendly price. Please PM me with any questions. I'd be happy to...
You mind posting measurements (Blue in Green style)? Thanks!
Hey SF, I'm getting out of the denim game and selling off my pair of PBJs. These are the XX-011 model in size 31 that I purchased from Blue in Green and originally retailed for $285. I've worn this pair on and off for 3-4 months before hanging them up. Denim is not mint/new but in truly great condition with plenty of life left. The lighting in the pictures exaggerate the amount of fading that has taken place. This pair has the right amount of slub to it. With further...
Unsure if this is the right thread but can anyone help ID these Chippewas?
Hey all, I'm selling a pair of Triple Works Permanent Indigo denim. I bought this pair a while back and have literally worn them two or three times. Only alteration is a quick hem. Check measurements below for final details. Jeans have NEVER been soaked or washed and are as close to new as you can get. Please let me know if you have any questions. I'd be happy to help! Measurements (Blue in Green style) Waist: 15.5" Front Rise: 9" Thigh: 11" Knee: 8" Leg Opening:...
Hey guys, ($22>$20>$18) Selling two items here. $15 each or $25 for both, shipping included. Please PM me with your questions. I'd be glad to help. First up is a pair of Uniqlo 100% wool slacks. They were originally a 31 x 34 and have been hemmed! Pants are completely mint and unworn. I received them from the tailor, hung them up in my closet, and haven't touched them since. Apologies for the photos. The lighting in my home is terrible. The pants are dark...
Hey SF, Selling my pair of Common Projects Achilles Low in white. I wore them a bit, but not much. Laces not original. Price accurately reflects condition. Shoe trees not included! Shipping included. PM me with any questions!