or Connect

Posts by rsuhandy

Sure is There are more of these at saks nyc... but unfortunately the other ones were something fugly.... like mint green with chocolate stripes.....and that was one of the better looking ones.....
These were the best looking Kitons that I could find.... One of them only cost me $27 bucks though The others cost $67 or something like that. I don't know what's left but I was in there 30 min after they opened. I'm actually much happier with the Isaia ties that I got....some really great looking ties from Isaia at like $55..... Anyways here is what I came home with... Left most tie is unlined cashmere silk....others are just silk. They had more cashmere silk ties but...
Jacket...going back tomorrow to return it lol...
Btw that was at NYC saks as an FYI to everyone Ya I actually got about 9 ties for about $430 all either Isaia 7 folds or kiton ties...They have alot of charvet ties if that's your thing as well.Lots of Kiton....but most are ugly as fu**.....
I had a good haul at saks today, Mostly with ties...Isaia 7-folds for ~$55 and Kiton ties at $66 roughly. Although I did get lucky and get an Isaia 7 fold and Kiton tie for $21 and $27 respectively. My fiance had a good haul though...especially in the shoe section. If you're a small size and want some black derbys they had JM westons going for $270. Oh yea and if you use a Saks card you get an additional 10% off...don't know if it was only for today though. That applies...
Hi all, Up for sale is a NWOT Ce' Luca suit by Isaia. Purchased from GILT... Half Canvassed and made of Super 110's wool. This is a great suit if your looking to get a Navy Window Pane. Never actually wore this suit but did get it hemmed. No other alterations IIRC other then getting the sleeve buttons sewn on. Jacket pockets are still sewn shut. Jacket Pockets are besomed with flaps and can be worn with the flaps in our out. Jacket is double vented. Pants are plain...
HI all, Up for sale are some great ties that I just don't use. Everything is in excellent conditions with no pulls that I was able to see. Besides the Charvet ties most have been worn once. Prices include shipping to the CONUS and price is through paypal. Take $5 off if you buy 2 ties Take $10 off if you buy 3 ties On with the goodies: #1: Zegna Brown-Tan Tie 100% Silk $55>$50>$40>$35>$30>$25 Worn Once Width at widest Point: 3.5 inches Length: 59.5 inches #2...
I don't think he was calling you a liar...but to make such a claim like, "This suit was commissioned for Calvin Klein", you would need proper documentation which you have not included in the listing. This is not meant to offend you but it is possible that the label was left blank for some reason and that someone wrote in Calvin Kleins name to add value to the suit. In the end it is a very nice suit and GLWS.
Hi all, I have for sale this great Brunello Cucinelli Leather Jacket. This jacket is in excellent condition except for a handful of minor surface scratches and one larger surface cut on the upper back of the jacket. The larger surface cut has not gone through the leather but it is deeper than the other minor scratches which are quite hard to see. I believe a qualified leather technician would be able to repair it quite easily and make it invisible as it's a very clean...
PM Sent