or Connect

Posts by rsuhandy

Hi all, I've got this suit listed on Ebay. It's Belvest for Prada and it's fully canvassed. Don't know how popular this will be here but I figured I'd list it at the forum price to see if anyone bites. Cheers http://www.ebay.com/itm/130624362582?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Hi all, Up for sale is this gorgeous RL Black Label Light Grey Moto Jacket in Goat Skin Suede. This thing is so new, it stil has plastic around the zippers. Tagged size is XL but seems to measure like a Large. I'm a small medium and it didn't seem too baggy on me. Jacket has shoulder pads and elbow pads so it made getting the sleeve measurments and shoulder to shoulder measurements difficult but I think that I came out with fairly accurate numbers. Jacket has 3 exterior...
It pains me to sell this but I've got other suits that are similar to it; so out it goes This is a wonderful Polo Ralph Lauren by Corneliani in Staple Navy with pinstripes. It is a US40R and is half canvassed. Trousers are unhemmed and jacket has not been altered in anyway. These rarely survive until sale time so get this at the sale price Anyways I've got 16 photos up so I'll just let those pictures do the talking Measurements: Lying FLat Jacket : P2P: 21.25 S2S:...
Hi I've got this Zegna Suit Listed on Ebay. Bought it new at Nordstroms for $1,500ish Anyways I've like worn this thing once and am looking to get rid of it. Size is US40R EU50 It's the Roma Fit model in staple Navy with some subtle stripes. From more then 5 feet away it looks like solid navy to me. Anyways price for forum members is $650 shipped or best offer. Measurements: Jacket: Pit to Pit: 21.0 inches Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 18.25 inches Bottom of Collar to...
I've got this great Isaia summer suit on Ebay. Obviously forum members get a discount Size is EU50 US40R and is in the popular Base S. There are some flaws within the suit that have been described in the listing. Still think it's in great overall condition. Feel free to make me a reasonable offer too Price is $325 shipped or best offer, pricing this for a quick sale. Measurements (Taken while lying flat): Jacket: Pit to Pit: 21.0 inches Shoulder seam to shoulder seam:...
It's probably because they are black Of course I too think they are awesome and use to own a pairof these shoes. BTW these are a UK 8.5E which fit a US 9.5 D quite well in this last.GLWS Amazing deal tooo
Got an Isaia Cotton Suit for $400 My fiance also picked up a pair of Loro Piana wool/silk pants for $69.00
Any updates on the Sale?
I have this for sale on Ebay. Price would be $175 shipped to the CONUS through paypal. Nice Navy Color and would be nice starter suit if you're in need of Navy. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130624386562
Yes I do have a saks card....