or Connect

Posts by rsuhandy

Drops!! Send me an offer...trying to get this sold soon....
Hi All, Selling my lightly worn Isaia Mid Charcoal Grey suit. Size is EU48. It's so lightly worn one of the waist pockets on the outside is still sewn shut. Probably been dry cleaned once or twice at most. Essentially just sat in my closest for the last few years in a garment bag. Finally picked up another suit to replace it so out is goes. Made of Isaia's wonderful Sciammeria fabric which is stain and wrinkle resistant. Pants are flat front and cuffed with material to...
Pictures? Flat front?
Agree, but as others have stated feel free to try it on at home.It's free with no risk.
Hi I've got this Zegna Suit Listed on Ebay. Bought it new at Nordstroms for $1,500ish Anyways I've like worn this thing once and am looking to get rid of it. Size is US40R EU50 It's the Roma Fit model in staple Navy with some subtle stripes. From more then 5 feet away it looks like solid navy to me. Anyways price for forum members is $650>$550 shipped or best offer. Measurements: Jacket: Pit to Pit: 21.0 inches Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 18.25 inches Bottom of...
It pains me to sell this but I've got other suits that are similar to it; so out it goes This is a wonderful Polo Ralph Lauren by Corneliani in Staple Navy with pinstripes. It is a US40R and is half canvassed. Trousers are unhemmed and jacket has not been altered in anyway. These rarely survive until sale time so get this at the sale price Anyways I've got 16 photos up so I'll just let those pictures do the talking $550 shipped CONUS Measurements: Lying FLat Jacket...
Hi all, Up for sale is this gorgeous RL Black Label Light Grey Moto Jacket in Goat Skin Suede. This thing is so new, it stil has plastic around the zippers. Tagged size is XL but seems to measure like a Large. I'm a small medium and it didn't seem too baggy on me. Jacket has shoulder pads and elbow pads so it made getting the sleeve measurments and shoulder to shoulder measurements difficult but I think that I came out with fairly accurate numbers. Jacket has 3 exterior...
Mr Porter has a completely free return system. Free shipping and return shipping.Not being able to try something on isn't a factor with Mr. Porter
Isaia Ties are awesome; patterns and colors you really won't find anywhere else in my opinion. Brown Isaia Tie has been Sold.
Hi all, All ties I picked up from the New Years Sale at Saks. NWT Isaia 7-Fold It has a very nice white and orange oval pattern with a brown background. It measures 3.3 inches at the widest and 59 inches in length. Made of 100% silk in Italy. $80 shipped>$75>$70>$65 NWT Isaia 7-Fold It has a very nice blue polka dots on an emerald green background. It measures 3.3 inches at the widest and 59 inches in length. Made of 100% silk in Italy. $80>$75>$70>$65>SOLD...