or Connect

Posts by Tuco

I was going to get a Filson Bell Bomber jacket at Backcountry with the 20% promo but it doesn't work on Filson, even though they don't have Filson listed in the excluded items list.Opened a chat with Sarah, she said, "Unfortunately Filson is a restricted brand and wouldn't be applicable with the promotional codes. there are some brands that aren't listed that we are getting on the exclusion details now."Wish revolve would get more in, they had it marked down from $325 to...
Does Unionmade usually run a promo around Black Friday?
could these be Selima Optique Rivington?
Can anyone ID these sunglasses? Couldn't find a really big picture, it's Will Arnett on vacation recently in Portofino.
Received my brown Standard Issue USMC Jacket today and it's fantastic! Went with a large, (6' 1", 175) and it's like it was made for me, a perfect fit. Quality is outstanding and I really like the beautiful, rich brown color. Does anyone know if Apolis sells a product I can use to treat it as it ages that will darken any light areas so they are a perfect match?
Thanks for the Black Friday code! Just ordered my 1st 2 pairs of Left Field Chinos, they look great, excited to get them. Happy Thanksgiving!
Hi,I was just wishing I had noticed the STYLEFORUM20 promotion a couple days ago and had been able to apply it to my order yesterday. Really looking forward to receiving the jacket, any chance we could apply the discount if I give you my order number? Thank you.
Just ordered a Standard Issue USMC Jacket in brown. Someone please tell me the jacket wasn't up for sale 2 days ago when the STYLEFORUM20 code was still alive, I'd feel 20% better.
I really like the look of this jacket. Not sure if it's leather, could be like a Levi's Filson oil cloth I guess.Can anyone i.d. it?
Can anyone i.d. this jacket? Looks kind of like a Levi's Filson, only better.