or Connect

Posts by dalsauks

I bought this fantastic jacket on SF just last week. It fits slightly snugly, so before I take it to my tailor in the next week or 2 to see what he can do, I wanted to see if anyone was interested in trading for it, or buying it outright. In terms of trades, I am always on the lookout for brown or grey sport coats, and am also in the market for a charcoal or dark grey suit (new or in gently-used condition), all in size 40-42. - Also willing to trade for a pair of 10-10.5...
The fact that this bad boy is still floating around is criminal: http://www.styleforum.net/t/408875/price-drop-24-10-nwt-eidos-isaia-napoli-dark-brown-check-sc-40r Compared to retail, this is practically free.
I hate to let this one go, but it doesn't fit me like it used to. Up for grabs is a gently used Ralph Lauren Purple Label suit (made in Italy) in a dark gray glen plaid pattern with a blue over check, in a size 52/42R (note: The suit is a little darker in real life than in the pictures). I am sure I don't need to go into detail about the quality of RLPL. This is truly a fantastic suit at an excellent price. Asking: $325 (OBO), including free worldwide...
I just wanted to give a heads up that the user, SAMANTHAWTT is running a Paypal scam on the SF Marketplace, wherein he/she will contact a seller, offer to buy an item, and request shipment to Nigeria (offering to cover any fees, regardless of price) and hen send a phony Paypal invoice. Link: http://imrylteng.blogspot.kr/2013/04/scammers.html You can also google "onlinesaveaccess@in.com", it will detail the scam. Mods, if you could look into this, perhaps the user could...
UPDATE: I will throw in any 2 ties from my tie thread with the purchase of this jacket. This is a true fall staple. A navy base with burgundy and grey check pattern (see pictures). This is from Hickey Freeman's top sport coat line (Mahogany; made in the USA, fully canvassed). The material has a wonderful hand and the jacket is beautifully constructed. The jacket is practically new as I was only able to wear it 3 times before I stopped lying to myself and realized it is...
It pains me to put this jacket up, but it's just too small for me. This is an absolutely brilliant unstructured silk/cashemere blend sport coat by Ermenegildo Zegna (not the Z. Zegna diffusion line). Size 52/42R (though could work for a 50/40, as well). The brown base has a beautiful purple over-check (see pictures). NOTE: 4th and 6th pictures show the real color most accurately. This was to be my fall - spring staple, but alas, I can't fit into it, thus it is in...
UPDATE: I will throw in any 2 ties from my tie thread with the purchase of this jacket. Selling an earlier model Boglioli Coat sport coat (for Saks 5th avenue). Add to your fall wardrobe now. This jacket was seldom worn and is in top notch condition. The material is a beautiful washed wool that is something of a trademark of Boglioli's jackets. It is quite slim fitting for a size 52/42 R (see measurements). NOTE: First picture is most accurate of color. Asking: $230...
I am selling some ties, as I pare down my collection. All ties are 100% silk and in excellent condition. Some have been seldom worn, but all have been well taken care of. Prices vary by tie, but all are in the $30 range. All prices include free worldwide shipping. - Discounts given for multiple purchases. Please PM with any questions. Tie 1: Gianfrancco Ferre (deep burgundy with white dots) 100% silk, Made in Italy Asking: $30 Width – 3.5” Length – 61” SOLD Tie 2:...
This suit is great for a beater suit for the hot weather. It is 100% linen, half-lined, and highly breathable. The jacket is tagged a 42S and the trousers 36. Jaeger makes a decent suit, and this one has served me well. I am only selling it because I am clearing more space in my wardrobe. The suit has been worn for a few years, but is still in great condition and has many years of service left in it. The fabric is wrinkled at the moment because the suit is in need of a...
Here I have a worn-once Banana Republic Tailored Fit navy sport coat (size 42R – see measurements). I ordered two of these online, removed the tags to and wore the wrong size, and realized my mistake after the fact (foolish, I know). I am unable to return this item, so my mistake results in someone getting this at a discounted price. This is BR’s Tailored Fit line (the only line besides Monogram that is worth wearing). The jacket is a 50%/50% wool-linen mix that would...