or Connect

Posts by dalsauks

PM sent.
I am selling a staple piece here. This is a made in Italy, Boglioli for Dante Cinque, solid mid gray suit. I have had this for about 2 years, but it is still in excellent condition (no stains, rips, picks, etc.). I would say the suit could use a pressing, but it will good to go afterwards. I am only selling this to make room for a move. A staple piece at a great price. Asking: $200 (includes free worldwide shipping). Measurements Jacket: Chest (pit to pit):...
I am only selling this because it is too small for me to comfortably button. It's a beautiful fall/winter staple with fantastic fabric woven in England. I have had this for a while but have only worn it 3 or 4 times and it is is excellent condition (no issues, whatsoever). Tagged a 40R. Material is 100% Yorkshire tweed in a brown herringbone pattern (with elements of beige and green.). The first picture is most accurate of the real color. Asking: $120 --> $110 (includes...
The jacket is in new condition. I wore it once, for 5 minutes. It doesn't quite fit me as well as I'd like, so I am hoping to pass it along. Asking: $100 --> $80 (includes free world wide shipping). - also open to trades (other sport coats, outerwear, shirts - size 16-34). Measurements: Chest (pit to pit): 21.5" Shoulders: 18.5" Waist (across second button): 20" Sleeves: 25" (0.75" to let) Length (BOC): 29.5" Features: - 2-button front - functional sleeves - single...
I bought this fantastic jacket on SF just last week. It fits slightly snugly, so before I take it to my tailor in the next week or 2 to see what he can do, I wanted to see if anyone was interested in trading for it, or buying it outright. UPDATE: For the next 7 days (Dec. 28 - Jan. 3) I am offering the jacket at $75 off. A NWT Eidos Napoli for $350! In terms of trades, I am always on the lookout for brown or grey sport coats, and am also in the market for a charcoal or...
The fact that this bad boy is still floating around is criminal: http://www.styleforum.net/t/408875/price-drop-24-10-nwt-eidos-isaia-napoli-dark-brown-check-sc-40r Compared to retail, this is practically free.
I hate to let this one go, but it doesn't fit me like it used to. Up for grabs is a gently used Ralph Lauren Purple Label suit (made in Italy) in a dark gray glen plaid pattern with a blue over check, in a size 52/42R (note: The suit is a little darker in real life than in the pictures). I am sure I don't need to go into detail about the quality of RLPL. This is truly a fantastic suit at an excellent price. Asking: $325 (OBO), including free worldwide...
I just wanted to give a heads up that the user, SAMANTHAWTT is running a Paypal scam on the SF Marketplace, wherein he/she will contact a seller, offer to buy an item, and request shipment to Nigeria (offering to cover any fees, regardless of price) and hen send a phony Paypal invoice. Link: http://imrylteng.blogspot.kr/2013/04/scammers.html You can also google "onlinesaveaccess@in.com", it will detail the scam. Mods, if you could look into this, perhaps the user could...
UPDATE: I will throw in any 2 ties from my tie thread with the purchase of this jacket. This is a true fall staple. A navy base with burgundy and grey check pattern (see pictures). This is from Hickey Freeman's top sport coat line (Mahogany; made in the USA, fully canvassed). The material has a wonderful hand and the jacket is beautifully constructed. The jacket is practically new as I was only able to wear it 3 times before I stopped lying to myself and realized it is...
It pains me to put this jacket up, but it's just too small for me. This is an absolutely brilliant unstructured silk/cashemere blend sport coat by Ermenegildo Zegna (not the Z. Zegna diffusion line). Size 52/42R (though could work for a 50/40, as well). The brown base has a beautiful purple over-check (see pictures). NOTE: 4th and 6th pictures show the real color most accurately. This was to be my fall - spring staple, but alas, I can't fit into it, thus it is in...