or Connect

Posts by dalsauks

My closet cleaning continues with this chocolate brown 100% cotton (moleskin) sport coat from Gianluca Napoli (one of Isaia’s diffusion brands – think above Brroks Brothers 1818, but below mainline Isaia in quality). Size 50/40R This is a seldom worn piece as I was only small enough to fit it in my dreams. This jacket is particularly interesting due to its Norfolk jacket-like back design (see pictures). I purchased this as a fall staple, but only wore it a few times over...
DELETE
Up for grabs is this amazing unstructured warm-weather sport coat by Zegna (52/42R drop 7, though measurements are closer to a 50/40R). This is a recent model, but the unstructured Zegna models do not appear to be that common. I would equate the cut and style to Boglioi K or Canali Kai jackets (with Zegna's quality). Asking: $150 (includes free worldwide shipping). The material is an amazingly light 65/35 cashmere/silk blend that is soft and light. The jacket is a...
Selling a Brooks Brothers 1818 mainline Brooks Cool suit (size 42R/36, though the dimensions could possibly work for a size 40). The suit is a British tan, though capturing that color with my camera is near impossible (NOTE: The actual color is a bit darker than it appears in the pictures). Color is closest to that depicted in this picture:...
I recently purchased this from Spoo on eBay. The suit is absolutely beautiful, but it is too large for me, hence I am selling it (merely trying to recoup my losses). I am also open to trading for brown 40R/S suit (PM if you have any propositions). The suit is a size 40R (50EU), in a beatiful shade of brown. This is a versatile item that could be worn as a suit or as separates. Asking: $235 --> $220 --> $200 (OBO) (includes worldwide shipping - will send the item out as...
Selling a lovely Burberry London sport coat in a fall/winter staple color and pattern (gray herringbone). This is a Bond Street model, made by Hickey Freeman. Size 40S (though it may work for a 40R, as well; see measurements below). The sport coat is in mint condition. I am only selling it because the shoulders are a bit big for me. Asking: $150 --> $125 --> $115 (iincludes free shipping worldwide). Features: - 100% wool - Made in the USA (by Hickey Freeman) -...
PM sent
I am selling a seldom worn pair of Brooks Brothers (346) trousers (charcoal,100% wool, 3-season, made in Mexico). This is a staple item that goes with almost any jacket, shirt, or sweater (save, of course, for a charcoal jacket). The pants are in excellent condition, as I simply have too many gray trousers and rarely got around to wearing these. Asking: $45 (this includes free world wide shipping). Measurements: Waist:18" (w/ 1.5" to let out) Inseam:30" ( w/ 2.5 to...
I purchased this brand new with tags, but had my proxy remove the tags for shipping. It has never been worn. I am only selling it because it is to short for me (I thought I had purchased a regular; I was wrong). This is a wonderful jacket, and easily the most impressive offering I have seen from Banana Republic (very soft shoulder construction, reasonably high arm holes, fantastic, 100% wool fabric). This is from the "Tailored Fit" line, so the sizing is actually closer...
I am making some room in my closet and am checking interest for this item. This is a staple piece: charcoal, 2-button, 2 vent recent Ermenegildo Zegna suit (Roma fit) in a size 40R (50 EU). (NOTEL The 2nd picture is most accurate of the color) It’s a fantastic suit, but I rarely wear charcoal. I bought it almost 2 years ago and have worn it exactly 10 times. It is in excellent condition. Asking price: $320 (shipped worldwide). Features: 2 –button jacket Dual...