or Connect

Posts by dalsauks

Simply an amazing suit.
I rarely comment in threads, but can we stop this madness? http://www.styleforum.net/t/455334/nwt-new-4800-sartoria-partenopea-solid-mid-gray-suit-flat-front-pants-42r-52it This may be the finest item up for grabs right now, and if I didn't have 6 gray suits, I would have purchased it already.
My suit purge continues. I am selling this suit because I have too many gray suits (see my Suitsupply Sienna listing). This is a deep solid charcoal gray suit by Hickey Freeman (Lindsey model) in a size 40R. Charcoal is often considered the most versitile color, and this suit can be worn to any function, and would make a perfect interview suit, as well. NOTE: The true color is represented by picture 5. The suit is in perfect condition having been worn less than 5 times....
This is a tough one to let go of, but I have too many suits and am switching to a career in which I won't be wearing suits that often. This is a new w/o tags Suitsupply Sienna (from the "Suit up" line) in a plain grey, size 52R (42 US). This is the same suit as found in this link: http://apac.suitsupply.com/en/suits/sienna-grey-plain/P3951I.html?start=2&q=sienna However, this is from 2014 (lining is red, fabric by E. Thomas). I will say that the real life color is...
Purchased a pair of these from this seller. Fantastic item at a ridiculous price.
PM sent.
I am selling a staple piece here. This is a made in Italy, Boglioli for Dante Cinque, solid mid gray suit. I have had this for about 2 years, but it is still in excellent condition (no stains, rips, picks, etc.). I would say the suit could use a pressing, but it will good to go afterwards. I am only selling this to make room for a move. A staple piece at a great price. Asking: $200 (includes free worldwide shipping). Measurements Jacket: Chest (pit to pit):...
I am only selling this because it is too small for me to comfortably button. It's a beautiful fall/winter staple with fantastic fabric woven in England. I have had this for a while but have only worn it 3 or 4 times and it is is excellent condition (no issues, whatsoever). Tagged a 40R. Material is 100% Yorkshire tweed in a brown herringbone pattern (with elements of beige and green.). The first picture is most accurate of the real color. Asking: $120 --> $110 --> $90...
The jacket is in new condition. I wore it once, for 5 minutes. It doesn't quite fit me as well as I'd like, so I am hoping to pass it along. Asking: $100 --> $80 --> $60 (includes free world wide shipping). - also open to trades (other sport coats, outerwear, shirts - size 16-34). Measurements: Chest (pit to pit): 21.5" Shoulders: 18.5" Waist (across second button): 20" Sleeves: 25" (0.75" to let) Length (BOC): 29.5" Features: - 2-button front - functional...
I bought this fantastic jacket on SF just last week. It fits slightly snugly, so before I take it to my tailor in the next week or 2 to see what he can do, I wanted to see if anyone was interested in trading for it, or buying it outright. UPDATE: For the next 7 days (Dec. 28 - Jan. 3) I am offering the jacket at $75 off. A NWT Eidos Napoli for $350! In terms of trades, I am always on the lookout for brown or grey sport coats, and am also in the market for a charcoal or...