or Connect

Posts by dalsauks

Selling my Rohan Envoy travel blazer. These jackets are practically invincible, so even though I've had it for almost two years, it is in the same condition as when I bought it brand new from Rohan. Tagged a size 40R It is the same jacket as is available on Rohan's website: http://www.rohan.co.uk/Mens-Mid-Season-Sale-Envoy-Jacket?ocode=03561051 Asking: $90 (includes free US shipping). OBO This thing is wrinkle-resistant (my friend uses his as a pillow when he travels,...
Selling my Filson field jacket. I wore it off and on for a couple of years, but it has PLENTY of wear left. It still repels water fairly effectively. I just bought a new Barbour, and don't really need two waxed coats. Happy to be moving this along to someone who will use it. Asking: $150 (includes free US shipping) OBO The jacket is in great shape, save a few marks from wear. SPECIFICALLY, there is a small dark spot on the back, and a small red spot on the collar (not...
Selling a J Capresi Napoli, made in Italy corduroy sport coat. This is a lovely jacket that was always too small for me. Ordered on Yoox last year. Worn once before I realized I was never going to be able to button it. Tagged a 40, but may also work for a 38. It's a great looking casual jacket, and I wish it was a size bigger so I could keep it. Isaia made a very similar sport coat a few years ago. It has fantastic unstructured shoulder construction. Asking: $80...
My sport coat purge continues (look out later this week for more postings) with this gray unstructured LBM 1911 sport coat. Tagged a 54/44R (see measurements - closer to a 52/42). During my move to Nashville, this jacket was stored in a dry, cool storage container, but it could definitely use a pressing. OTherwise, it is in perfect condition. I seldom wore it, as it was purchased at the tail end of spring last year, and I haven't had a chance to wear it since. Asking:...
Selling a Belvest sport coat. This is a beautiful item that I hate to see go, but my soon-to-be workplace is a business professional environment, so tweed is a no go. Tagged a 50/40R drop 8 (see measurements). The jacket is a deep beige, with subtle blue and reddish overchecks (see pictures - picture 2 is most accurate of the real color and texture). This was stored in dry, cool storage container when I moved to Nashville, but it could definitely use a press. It was...
Another beauty sport coat that I bought online but doesn't fit. Hoping to pass it along to a fellow SF member. NWOT Boglioli Coat. Washed wool, unstructured sport coat with a rich gunclub check pattern (brown, beige, red, a deep, almost plum - see the first picture for an accurate look at the color from a distance. The close-up pics give a better look at the overall richness). This is a fantastic fall sport coat that I wish I could wear. Asking: $200 --> $185 (includes...
I am selling one of my favorite suits that simply doesn't fit me anymore, sadly. Tagged a 52/42R, drop 7. See measurements below. It's a navy Caruso suit with a subtle herringbone pattern. It served as my (successful) interview suit in the past. Asking: $150 (free US shipping or pickup in the greater Nashville area). I'd say a good pressing is in order, as, since I've moved to Nashville, it's been stored (in a dry, clean storage container). One caveat: I always have...
Beautiful spring/summer jacket that is simply too small for me. Worn once. Mint condition. I will also throw in the Hickey Freeman hanger that came with it. Asking: $120 (OBO) - Will ship anywhere (free to pick up in NYC) Lindsey model Made in the USA Features: Dual vents 2-button front Non-functional sleeve buttons Fully lined Soft shoulders Measurements: Chest (pit to pit): 21 and 3/4" Waist: 20" Shoulders: 18 and 1/2" Length: 31" (from bottom of collar) Sleeves:...
I bought this from SF member Selvedged last year. Unfortunately, it doesn't quite fit me right. Aside from trying it on a few times in the house, it hasn't been worn (though I did remove the tag when I thought I was going to keep it). Asking: $240 --> $210 It is the first item in this listing: http://www.styleforum.net/t/340955/price-drop-11-19-sns-herning-killer-bnwt-700-italian-made-extra-chunky-wool-knit-from-bark-size-x-large Selvedged's pictures and measurements...
I bought this from SF member Selvedged last year. Unfortunately, it doesn't quite fit me right. Aside from trying it on a few times in the house, it hasn't been worn (though I did remove the tag when I thought I was going to keep it). Asking: $240 --> $210 It is the first item in this listing: http://www.styleforum.net/t/340955/price-drop-11-19-sns-herning-killer-bnwt-700-italian-made-extra-chunky-wool-knit-from-bark-size-x-large Selvedged's pictures and measurements...