or Connect

Posts by deadbilly

Eyes on Rathdowne (Rathdowne St, Carlton, Melbourne) has provided me with great service. There's a couple of comments about them in this thread. I've been meaning to go back to get some prescription lenses put into my sunglass frames.
Lygon St, Brunswick (and one in Ivanhoe).
Glad to hear of the high tops. That sample pic you posted back in December or so was what caught my attention on the tennis sneakers. Look forward to them (and my inbound lows).
Australian location. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Shipping to USA would be about $35. Thanks for looking! Grey small Arc'teryx Veilance Mionn IS Blazer. Unworn, tagged, including Veilance garment bag. A little small for me (despite me being a small in most other Arc'teryx and Veilence stuff). I believe consensus was these Mionn IS fit a little smaller. Approximate measurements (also see the Veilance chart on their site: Trim Fit). Rear shoulder...
Common Projects Raw Leather Low Black IT41 Style 1551 Located in Australia. Likely shipping (boxed with signature on delivery) to USA is $45 (less for sea mail!). Much less in Aus (or pickup available). Description This Achilles Raw model from Common Projects is crafted from the finest Italian raw leather (Spring/Summer 2010 collection). The shoes feature the familiar Common Projects vulcanized (off-white) rubber soles and gold number-stamping, as well as rough suede...
Yep. Just made an order for my first Uniqlo stuff.
Perhaps Mary Gentle's Ash? 2000, published as 4 volumes in the US (1 here and UK). Dunno if 'traditional' with its 'grimdark' aspects. I'm not much of a fan of fantasy (or strongly linked series in general) but I thought it a fine fantasy.
Seeming legit info on box calf: http://www.styleforum.net/t/166401/where-to-buy-box-calf-in-england/0_50#post_2963297
Black and gum. But I'd buy black/black. That's if they fit me, unlike CPs, 41 being too slim in the boxtoe, 42 too long.
Shout-out to Charly for promptly handling my last minute change request.