or Connect

Posts by deadbilly

Yep. Just made an order for my first Uniqlo stuff.
Perhaps Mary Gentle's Ash? 2000, published as 4 volumes in the US (1 here and UK). Dunno if 'traditional' with its 'grimdark' aspects. I'm not much of a fan of fantasy (or strongly linked series in general) but I thought it a fine fantasy.
Seeming legit info on box calf: http://www.styleforum.net/t/166401/where-to-buy-box-calf-in-england/0_50#post_2963297
Black and gum. But I'd buy black/black. That's if they fit me, unlike CPs, 41 being too slim in the boxtoe, 42 too long.
Shout-out to Charly for promptly handling my last minute change request.
Winter want: Luxire moleskin trousers, but I fear the 20oz fabric would be too heavy.
It's not gotten any better over the last ~35 years I been eating there. Service is terrible, now the regular doner is minced (need to order something else to get the old style), at least they still have tahini dip, but that great (in my memory) scotch fillet pide has been gone for many, many years (20?). Golden Terrace up the road reminds me of Alasya of the past- but I don't strongly recommend it. I look forward to other Turkish recos.
Located in Australia. Buy more, save a bit, have moar shirts. (Sorry for anyone who saw this listed twice, meant to post in CM, not the Marketplace). Blue-Older $70USD White-Older $70USD Blue-Newer $70USD White-Newer - still folded, unworn, collar stays included - $70USD Current full retail on these shirts is $130. Buy two shirts: $130USD ($65USD per shirt) Buy three shirts: $180USD ($60USD per shirt) Buy all shirts: $220USD ($55USD per shirt) Plus PayPal fees (4%)...
Buy more, save a bit, have moar shirts. Blue-Older $70USD White-Older $70USD Blue-Newer $70USD White-Newer - still folded, unworn, collar stays included - $70USD Current full retail on these shirts is $130. Buy two shirts: $130USD ($65USD per shirt) Buy three shirts: $180USD ($60USD per shirt) Buy all shirts: $220USD ($55USD per shirt) Plus PayPal fees (4%) and postage (estimates below). Older doesn't mean they are worn to death, just that they are an older batch and...
Backpackinglight.com paid subscribers (not I) have access to some articles on the tech used : http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/xdpy/s/Technology/index.html It's not up on the new season stuff but articles like "Field Testing Air Permeable Waterproof-Breathable Fabric Technologies Part 3: Discussion, Conclusions, and Performance of Individual Jackets" still seem relevant. I find it easy to get a bit swept up in the vendor copywriting when all I'm...