or Connect

Posts by marfarn

whats the best tip for waterproofing desert boots? my pair are in beeswax leather and I'm sick of getting prune toes every time it rains! hahahah cheers
whats the best tip for waterproofing desert boots? my pair are in beeswax leather and I'm sick of getting prune toes every time it rains! hahahah
hey quick question, the oxford shirts http://shop.uniqlo.com/uk/goods/069233#colorSelect have they changed colour at all from last year? the photos for the pink and the blue seem a little darker than the ones i got last year, but is it just the photos? cheers!
so i assume it only fits in a medium box then? :\
anybody with experience shipping with hiltons tent city to australia? they say they will charge whatever the post office charges, but i dont want a nasty surprise... I was about to order from cranes but shipping was over 50 bucks! sigh, its tough living on an island hahahaha
Hi, does anyone here happen to have a spare shoulder strap for a 256 that they would be willing to sell? Thanks!
anybody have pics of their bags open with stuff in it so i can get an indication of the capacity of the 256/257? just that i have no idea where to find one in australia! cheers!
the dude who bought your mmm is flipping them on the same forum for 50 bucks more nothing bitter, just so you know
and again
free bump