or Connect

Posts by big_eyes

PM sent re: the walnut gios.
Got these in the mail, tried them on once, tragically they do not fit. Return shipping will cost me enough to lower my desire for store credit, since I'm in Canada, and so I'm taking a chance on the forums. Don't let me down guys. Which is a shame, since they're perfect Fall weather pants, and the colour is seasonally apropos; these will look smashing with your favourite green or auburn red shirts. They're a bit smaller in the waist than the advertised size. Size: 32...
Think it's a 3, but I'll check. Corresponds roughly to a 40. If you wear a BoO large it will fit fine, or a medium in Gitman Vintage.
Same deal as the shirts, got new jeans so out with these ones. ** updated with measurements ** Uniqlo slim fit MIJ - W33-L34 - solid as hell, these bad boys are fab everyday jeans. Worn a lot, washed seldomly in cold water and hung to dry. Not altered in any way. $50 Waist; 17.5" Inseam: 34" Thigh: 11.5" Hem: 7.5" Front rise: 10" Back rise: 14" ** Sold ** APC New Cure - W32-L34 - APC is pretty standard, so I won't go into detail here. They're in good shape though...
Though summer is on the way out, it will be back next year! No need to wait to grab that BoO polo missing from your wardrobe, act now! I'd like to move out a handful of nice shirts which I don't wear. All in good condition, I've just got different tastes these days. ** Updated with measurements where requested ** Billy Reid pink polo M - $40 - Soft, great hand on the pima cotton, sharp buttons, but a little small on me. Fits a about the same as the BoO polo...
No longer available on the Outlier site. Do you have measurements handy?
I'm moving in with my girlfriend in a few months, and will have to face substantially reduced closet space. As a result, these boots are off. Great quality leather, vibram soles, great construction and moc-toes. I got these second hand, so they're priced accordingly. Plenty of life left in them, they'll be a real deal for someone. Price does not include shipping.
Strong entries both, but for me summer means exposed ankle (ooh, I'm a time-travelling Victorian!), so huhwot gets my vote.
This piece is pretty damn nice, but I've brought in a bunch of other sweaters this winter, and so with reluctance I'm letting it go. From several seasons ago, this shawl collar cotton sweater embodies what W+H is all about; fabulous construction and attention to detail. The fit is larger than later seasons of W+H, which tend to run quite small, but regular people need nice clothes too. It's cotton, and so not the warmest, but will layer very well. I've worn this a lot,...
An olde timey style shirt from Our Legacy. Cuts must have been rather looser in the chest back then, since it's tagged a 46/S but would fit much larger if unaltered. I'm usually a 48/50, and this required darts to fit me properly. The colours on this shirt really pop, while the fabric is both soft and quite substantial. Mother of pearl buttons, a button on the back of the collar, and darts added so that it fits a little slimmer. Perfect for a Scandinavian winter day,...