or Connect

Posts by big_eyes

No longer available on the Outlier site. Do you have measurements handy?
I'm moving in with my girlfriend in a few months, and will have to face substantially reduced closet space. As a result, these boots are off. Great quality leather, vibram soles, great construction and moc-toes. I got these second hand, so they're priced accordingly. Plenty of life left in them, they'll be a real deal for someone. Price does not include shipping.
Strong entries both, but for me summer means exposed ankle (ooh, I'm a time-travelling Victorian!), so huhwot gets my vote.
This piece is pretty damn nice, but I've brought in a bunch of other sweaters this winter, and so with reluctance I'm letting it go. From several seasons ago, this shawl collar cotton sweater embodies what W+H is all about; fabulous construction and attention to detail. The fit is larger than later seasons of W+H, which tend to run quite small, but regular people need nice clothes too. It's cotton, and so not the warmest, but will layer very well. I've worn this a lot,...
An olde timey style shirt from Our Legacy. Cuts must have been rather looser in the chest back then, since it's tagged a 46/S but would fit much larger if unaltered. I'm usually a 48/50, and this required darts to fit me properly. The colours on this shirt really pop, while the fabric is both soft and quite substantial. Mother of pearl buttons, a button on the back of the collar, and darts added so that it fits a little slimmer. Perfect for a Scandinavian winter day,...
Sized 33, but fit larger in the waist. Hem is un-altered, and they have been worn cuffed for their tenure in my wardrobe. I recently got a pair of gray jeans I prefer, so these are now surplus and I need the space. But they would make a great addition to someone's wardrobe; gray jeans are very versatile. These have been worn quite extensively, which is reflected in the price. They have been neither soaked nor washed by me (I'm the 2nd owner). Some honeycombs...
A crisp button down that has worked well for me paired with dark denim, or brown cords. The photos don't capture the colours well, sorry, but in person the stripes appear as burgundy, white, navy. Sized L, but fits closer to an M. Spread collar, with notched cuffs, the construction is solid. It's not really my style anymore though, but it would be a servicable and solid addition to someone else's wardrobe. Would pair well with a brown or blue corduroy jacket. P2P:...
Perfect for a fall day with the addition of a vest and cap or scarf, this flannel has served me well. The colour combination is one that I've never seen before: red, gray, olive, and navy. Supremely comfortable, but a little too large for me. Tagged as a Small, it fits closer to a medium. Long enough to be tucked, but can work well un-tucked as well. This is also a reverse seam shirt. I'm the second owner, but it's been treated very well, no scuffs, marks, scents or...
Quality piece, if I didn't already have one I'd be interested
I'm 6' tall, 180lbs.