or Connect

Posts by big_eyes

Fantastic piece.
Bump! Open to offers.
Drop!
Drop!
Got this pair in a trade, and was really pleased to do so. Rogue Territory make great jeans, but this pair is just a bit too small for me. Looking at the sizing for Stantons, I thought I'd fit a size 31 perfectly. As it turns out, the Canyon Wash fits one size smaller than advertised, and I should have declined the 31. Colour in the stock photo is closest to real life. They're unaltered and show little to no wear. To repeat, the measurements for size 30 in the...
PM sent re: the walnut gios.
Got these in the mail, tried them on once, tragically they do not fit. Return shipping will cost me enough to lower my desire for store credit, since I'm in Canada, and so I'm taking a chance on the forums. Don't let me down guys. Which is a shame, since they're perfect Fall weather pants, and the colour is seasonally apropos; these will look smashing with your favourite green or auburn red shirts. They're a bit smaller in the waist than the advertised size. Size: 32...
Think it's a 3, but I'll check. Corresponds roughly to a 40. If you wear a BoO large it will fit fine, or a medium in Gitman Vintage.
Same deal as the shirts, got new jeans so out with these ones. ** updated with measurements ** Uniqlo slim fit MIJ - W33-L34 - solid as hell, these bad boys are fab everyday jeans. Worn a lot, washed seldomly in cold water and hung to dry. Not altered in any way. $50 Waist; 17.5" Inseam: 34" Thigh: 11.5" Hem: 7.5" Front rise: 10" Back rise: 14" ** Sold ** APC New Cure - W32-L34 - APC is pretty standard, so I won't go into detail here. They're in good shape though...
Though summer is now gone, it will be back next year. No need to wait to grab that BoO polo missing from your wardrobe, act now! I'd like to move out a handful of nice shirts which I don't wear. All in good condition, I've just got different tastes these days. ** Updated with measurements where requested ** Billy Reid pink polo M - $40 - Soft, great hand on the pima cotton, sharp buttons, but a little small on me. Fits a about the same as the BoO polo below. Band of...