or Connect

Posts by TheBlackDonDraper

I'm looking for a fine weave grenadine in the 75$ range similar to http://www.exquisitetrimmings.com/products/Accessories/Ties/Grenadine-Ties-HandRolled-Fine-Weave.html or https://www.violamilano.com/product/burgundy-garza-fina Massdrop currently has a knottery grenadine in a larger weave for 60$ but looking for something a bit tighter for my first grenadine. Thanks!
How about stuff on the shoebank?Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Anyone know when is the next double corporate sale? Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Anyone know when is the next double corporate sale? Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Sick belt. Source?Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hi all,Just received my MTO order of 101530 in black calf. The quality of much of the finishing is seconds level imo. And the uppers are scuffed. I've bought 2 Meermin seconds that were in much more pristine. The soles are fine.What should I do?I was going to bring this to my cobbler immediately for toppers ugh [[SPOILER]] Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
I recently bought my first Barbour, an Upperford jacket in navy. I picked it up for heavy discount at Club Monaco in September. Could anyone tell me more about this model? It seems pretty similar to a beadle. Also which fabric are the typical Barbour jacket sleeve linings made of? The area around my bicep joint gets a bit moist after extended wear of my barbour over a suit jacket. Wondering if this is typical. Thanks.
Her name is Nina at Nina's cleaners on courtelyou rd. She's a Russian trained seamstress. Great prices, tough hours for us working flokes, closed Saturday's and sometimes really long turn around times.However I was never disappointed in her work. She did everything from taking jackets in, neck roll, sleeves even took a pea coat in beautifully.Very much recommended if your on the area.Faptalk
Hello gents, Need to get the neck shortened on a few jackets. I had a reliable tailor in Midwood Brooklyn do this pretty competently but I am on the other side of the city now. Can anyone give any recommendations on a tailor that could perform this alteration competently? I visited a Korean tailor in harlem this morning and he said though a translator that they can't do it because the jacket is too tight however I think its just out of his level of expertise. Much...
Hey quick question, bought a bunch of ties from luxeswap on eBay over the last few months. I'm surprised that taxes are collected from NY customers. There are no taxes on clothes under 110$ in ny.