or Connect

Posts by TheBlackDonDraper

Morning Gents, I'm 10.5uk in hiro boots. The toe box is a bit tight but it has stretched out over the last month. What would I be in the Ron last?
Thanks,Is there anywhere I can see measurements for the New Ray Last Online? Though I consider my feet 'wide' I still fit into standard sides in most shoes.
Hey gents. New Ray sizing question: I have wider feet than normal but wear 10.5uk hiro which fits TTS no issues after break-in. Will I fit a New Ray in 10.5UK as well? In AE 8 last size 12 fits pretty well with extra room in the toes. Thanks
Anyone have any idea which last these handwelted meermin wholecuts are on?
Any pics of the +J spring collection? It's supposed to have launched in JP already right?
I'm have family that's going Europe in a few days. What's the current price on the classic line in the EU? I can't see it though the US website. It may be cheaper to grab it there and pay VAT with the euro approaching parity with the dollar. Thanks,
Just received my 101477 - DARK BROWN LAMA CALF size 10.5uk. Shipping only took 5 days, 3 business to arrive in NYC from Spain via FedEx. Shoes are in very good condition, leather smells wonderful and other than some slight scratches on the left midsole: And a bit of glue peeping out from under the right toe welt: They are perfect. I placed the order and they we're ready so long ago I was even charged by Meermins old pricing model in euros. I'm going to treat them...
Hey, I'm trying to pay for a meermin shoe and on the last step of payment processing I keep getting "Error in communication with the business. Please try again later" I tried contacting Meermin but they aren't responsive. !
So with Meermin now giving us now the big FU, what other brands/threads do you guys recommend I check out to snag comparable shoe? I'm sure in a few month to a year the Euro will rebound and this may become an advantage. About a year ago 1 euro was at 1.39$ the 140euro classic line was 194$.