or Connect

Posts by TheBlackDonDraper

Hi Anyone know if there's a store in NYC that stocks a Carmina Rain / Simpson Loafer? I'm trying to get my sizing down pat.
Got the same card. additional %15 off Dec 26 .
Can I combine the 40% off with the 10% st jude sale? Will try it out in store tomorrow and report back
Got a coupon in the mail as well. Would like to know is shell is excluded? I'm eying a cordovan belt or barring that a fedora to use my 40% on. BTW have had a similar experience at 346 Madison. It's not that they are rude it's that they don't really care if you're around and might need help. It's mostly the older guys IMO. I've gotten better treatment on the 2nd and 3rd floors.
What's on deck for the shoe bank on Black Friday ? Don't see manu markdowns yet. Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
How can I get my hands on a 40 off single item coupon?
More picks of the Liverpool in chocolate suede. High MSRP but insanely comfortable and gorgeous last. Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
YMMV, I just ordered from the shoebank with RDA sale prices. 25% off listed. Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
BumpSent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
I picked up the liverpools in suede yesterday with a -15% price match next Thursday when the RDA preview begins. After I brought them home I notice they have a bar across the toe box. Less noticeable after brushing but still visible. Should I exchange or will it fade in time? Due to cleaning care etc? Thanks! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk