Posts by TheBlackDonDraper

An SA at Bloomingdales 59th in but told me that Friends and family is starting next Monday however she couldn't say if Eidos is included. Is it usually a part of F&F? Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Any suggestions on what to use it on?Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
I got a 100 off 300 and 200 off 500 offer in the mail and email. It's deff targeted. Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
PM Sent
Hi Anyone know if there's a store in NYC that stocks a Carmina Rain / Simpson Loafer? I'm trying to get my sizing down pat.
Got the same card. additional %15 off Dec 26 .
Can I combine the 40% off with the 10% st jude sale? Will try it out in store tomorrow and report back
Got a coupon in the mail as well. Would like to know is shell is excluded? I'm eying a cordovan belt or barring that a fedora to use my 40% on. BTW have had a similar experience at 346 Madison. It's not that they are rude it's that they don't really care if you're around and might need help. It's mostly the older guys IMO. I've gotten better treatment on the 2nd and 3rd floors.
What's on deck for the shoe bank on Black Friday ? Don't see manu markdowns yet. Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
How can I get my hands on a 40 off single item coupon?