or Connect

Posts by dtcc

EG Uniform Experiment Visvim [Bag] COS BePositive
Brand New and Unused Jacket I personally did not like the fit of the jacket although most EG enthusiast will love it. Because the M size was sold out quite fast in the UK, I asked my friend who went back to Japan to get it for me at LOFTMAN which is an EG reseller in Japan. Please see receipt in third picture (66150). I paid full retail for it as a Christmas present for myself and even now they do not have discounts. Shortly, my friend returned to the UK in Mid January...
Cotton flannel buffalo check on top, corduroy below, and dungaree sleeves. Triple-stitch casual shirt. This is a very unique shirt which I proxied but unfortunately does not fit well with me. Japanese sizing M but would fit a S individual better. Sizing details: Pit to Pit - 19 Shoulder -17 Sleeve length - 24 ebay link http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121102547177?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
reduced
reduced
reduced
Used Coat, bought in December and used a few times only. Size is S Pit to Pit - 21.5 Inches This would fit a true MEDIUM compared to an M for this Coat. Pm me for more details if needed. Postage in UK (6 GBP Tracked) Elsewhere - Please PM me for options and cost
Purchased this in December and used it a few times and it is in very good condition. Size M Colour Grey Please pm if you need further details. Shipping - UK (6 GBP Tracked) Elsewhere - To be negotiated
Hi Guys, Selling a limited edition backpack. I have not used it very much and would like to sell it. Condition: 9/10 RRP: 290 GBP Seller: UK Description taken from Okini Webpage The master-piece x oki-ni x Indigofera Backpack, seen here in blue. The Backpack is a classic master-piece design, big enough for an overnight stay or weekend away. It combines hardwearing and waterproof, nylon canvas with Indigoferra's vintage-woven, striped wool to great effect, and is...
It will fit JRS1979. Cop the one from end and I am around your waist size.