or Connect

Posts by meister

That sounds about right.I am no expert on Japan but travelled there every week for 3 years in the airlines.Someone said that the Japanese have the idea of kata - ie perfection in action such as sushi cutting and maybe the perfect stroke in golf.The developing of such perfection is a high achievement to them culturally.I could see shoemaking (from your thread) has developed/ing along the lines of a type of kata.
Quote of the day!
Is this why lots of themo do internships in Europe?
Jeez that's one sleek sharp shoe....Tarsal strapping mania.
What a vintage resource and in such fine condition!
A beginner's guide to Italian men's style by: J.J. Martin From: The Wall Street Journal July 22, 2013 8:47AM Cesare Attolini Mixing colours and patters is an Italian forte, which labels such as Cesare Attolini do with ease. Picture: cesareattolini.com Source: Supplied The unstructured, lightweight jacket made by Boglioli can be worn with varying degrees of formality, including with tailored trousers. Picture: boglioli.it Luciano Barbera WHEN fashion editors and...
I have that roping treatment on one of my pairs. Great shoes/boots!
I remember seeing them in Zimbabwe when they would walk overland from rivers and arrive in pools in nowheresland. You even blinked at the them and the suckers would come charging out of the water all stirred up. They can even sort of spin their ears in the water as a kind of warning off.
Have been polishing them up and they are coming up a treat.