or Connect

Posts by meister

Like this? http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Vintage-FLORSHEIM-Wingtip-LEATHER-Dress-Shoes-40s-Sz13-AA-/261146544830?pt=US_Mens_Vintage_Shoes&hash=item3ccd8c0abe
What about Nettletons 11D c1940s/50s?
Don't waste you time. Just have rubber or alternatively tips or recessed plates.
Thanks yous blokes who told me about the American Tailors sale. Now AUD350 lighter in the pocket and Christmas is over!
You done good!
There is something about Cronmoks I like. Just use navy blue polish.
No. The best way to ensure good presents from the family is to buy your own. Most members (apart from my spouse) aka my 20 year old children would not think twice about the old man.Who needs mistakes at Christmas time?
I have a suit by Caracciolo. Is it the same company?
QED.I honestly reckon those and the pics below on the same page are of some of the best looking shoes I have seen on SF and that's talking as a total shoe tragic BTW.The patina and lasts and semi Bestetti toe treatment are just a knock out.I have been thinking of taking a holiday in Hawaii where I have not been for years but on second thoughts that could lead to rapid bankruptcy.There is no way a crease should be forming half an inch into the toecap. They are at least a...
We did not need the second pic to remind as of one of our most significant exports!