Posts by meister

I went to a long standing friend's daughter's 21st last night at Ripples at Chowder Bay down the hill from Mosman Sydney and looking straight out over the Harbour. I have been there once before in high summer. Pretty hard to beat and the food is excellent.
Landsend.com
My EG Malverns US10.5E on the 202 last. I had a version of these once made for that famous USA Britches company. But these are 100X better.
Beautiful shoes. I love the wide hole punching with the brogueing.
That toecap ruins them entirely and the buckle is too big in proportion IMO. Sorry to be so blunt.
I went to that big black tie Murdoch dinner at the Lowy Institute last night. Also went to the Bradman Foundation black tie the previous night for Mark Taylor's gonging in.. I have not worn tux for years and surprised how many people use a black suit and long black funeral tie as "formal wear". Murdoch was even wearing that look. Can't believe even this remaining area of dressing is now prey to "fashion". Lucky I got one at the Gowings sale years ago that still fitted...
ROFLMAO. "Wide range of activities" but Party Over!Incorrect. Her (unnamed) partner claimed he was on top.
I saw the same combo in old shot of a Stefano Bemer (RIP) photo shoot in his store - bottom front shoes. [img]
Cheer up amico mio!You still have a wonderful pair of shoes to wear.