or Connect

Posts by meister

This thread has lost it.
Yes . go online and research it.
Problem is the majority of Russian speaking Ukes want to stay in Ukraine.
Way to go!
Yosef you buy the shoes you like. The price is incidental to the purchaser. You like 'em... you buy 'em.I just think that the advantage of low wage manufacturing should be passed onto the purchaser. Unless the manufacturer in Rumania is prepared to pay its cordwainers the equivalent wage to a cordwainer in London... I would rather see the difference in my pocket rather than the manufacturer. That is supposed to be the way it works.The nature of the world is that certain...
I am not criticising their self evident quality. They are a beautiful shoe in all aspects. I just am stunned that they cost USD1600 a pair when a hand made pair of Vass are like USD700.
Just to reiterate what happened here: A barbarian regime seized an American's family and jailed them - and throughout their imprisonment no one in the United States Government did anything and neither the President nor his Secretary of State said a word. The British and Canadians helped, and the Italians sent a government plane and the deputy foreign minister. The Pope had time for the Wani family, but not President...
I hear you but StCs are way overpriced for the manufacturing cost of the country in which they are made. Rumania is very bottom tier EUR and Hungary is much more advanced economically. Double the price????
A beautiful shoe.
RIP 3 beautiful Aussie kids (in my avatar) and their Grandpa. A message to the soldiers in the Ukraine, the politicians, the media, our friends and family. Our pain is intense and relentless. We live in a hell beyond hell. Our babies are not here with us — we need to live with this act of horror, every day and every moment for the rest of our lives. No one deserves what we are going through. Not even the people who shot our whole family out of the sky. No hate in the...