or Connect

Posts by meister

http://www.theage.com.au/entertainment/art-and-design/banksy-sells-his-art-for-practically-nothing-to-unsuspecting-public-20131014-2viay.html
I think they are bespoke from the lack of interior details and quality of the leather.
Just finished rehabbing a pair of 1930s spectators from Marshalls and gave them the test run at a Shanghai Nights party. Probably first time they had been off a dance floor in what 50 years? Classic sign of 1930s shoes is narrow width around the lacing area. So a D width looks like a C. Interesting saddle leather treatment = like Russian calf Someone used them as a wall feature = hence the (repaired) holes in the soles! Notice the unworn 1930s heel...
Those 1940s style tarsal strap/ball strap shoes won't have the beautiful, voluptuous Bestetti toecap like yours coming at you!
I am usually a 10K in UK shoes... sometimes 9.5... but some information on eBay re sausages seems to suggest that a 9.5F might be adequate as it is an Italianish snouty last.But I do not really know whether to do it in two colors. Or do it all in a single color.What do you think is better? Two colors like these? Or one color only?[/quote]Anything in Bestetti gets my juices flowing. You can't go wrong with him.
All of the above.
One size too big!
Love Tarsal straps. What do they cost in BUD?
Total agreement. They really have busted loose. I am very tempted to get a pair of the green specs.