or Connect

Posts by meister

First time in a pair of Barker Blacks I scored. Fit like bespoke = snug but very comfortable.
Pretty much agree though 202 is the most comfortable.
Meth Labs cause bush fires? What is happening to our country? http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/bushfire-caused-by-father-and-son-torching-meth-labs-20130114-2cofk.html
Italian (made) sizes add 1.5 to get US 9.5 Santoni = 11 US
Avoid Fredmans - I got a vintage Omega 1944 from the QVB folks (when they were in Imperial Arcade) and honestly had nothing but trouble for the AUD800 I paid (yes before I knew about SF etc!). Eventually I got that Indian guy in Manly Vale to fix it for a further AUD250.
Def pick 2 but 1 is also nice
One pair I sent to a Hungarian friend arrived. Another pair arrived back Down Under 6 months later!
No you are right even though the bashed up Jeep was there. I just meant that US retailers did stuff you never saw in the rest of the world.
Thanks. It never ceases to amaze me (as someone who went just about every week to Japan in the late 80s/early 90s) why Japan is 20-50% more expensive thean every other industrialised Tier 1 country. But then Australia has been a milch cow for importers for years so what's my point?
That intervention is ever closer....