or Connect

Posts by meister

This I like. A leather steamer chair. Never seen one before.
All Lands end shorts and linen shirts are good. Most ae Baird McNutt Irish linen.
Virgin on the Ridiculous...3 x American 1940s Girls who haven't been able to get a date so far... It's not that they are unattractive...maybe they have been locked 'indoors' too long?
Tradies generally have bigger incomes earlier too.Though a friend told me his 24 yr old daughter who has double degrees in Engineering is going to start out in the Pilbara/Perth two weeks on two weeks off gig at 120K opening salary!
Here are a NOS pair of late 40s early 50s Stetson Gator Saratogas. Looking forward to wearing them.
Anyone care to date this chair. There were two of them in a store in Sydney. I thought they were late 1940s myself.
I knew there was an answer to it!
Beer Wine Champers short skirts and sexually provocative attire whilst looking a little sort of in awe of everything especially. Much more aggressive with males than years ago.They are all at least 5.9/1.75 or bigger especially with their ridiculous shoe height.They still like the older dance music but predominately modern Beyoncé club "Finkin' I'm in Ibitha" sortafing.Food at parties is not the crap we were brought up with either.
I went to a long standing friend's daughter's 21st last night at Ripples at Chowder Bay down the hill from Mosman Sydney and looking straight out over the Harbour. I have been there once before in high summer. Pretty hard to beat and the food is excellent.