or Connect

Posts by meister

58 years wearing glasses. My brother had laser surgery in Germany to correct long sight similar to mine. He has had a few serious post-op probs that have been 'rectified' and now looks a complete goose. Drooping aged eyelids accentuated (that were hidden behind glasses) and the appearance that does not look like he has benefited from this piece of basically cosmetic surgery.So all of the above with your remarks.
Beautiful bro'.
Don't go there....FWIW.Probably made up for the store by Nettletons (RIP manufacturer) aka top score.
There is also a thread here on a downtown Santiago bespoke maker.
Yeah so he can "raise the tone"!
Very nice but next time I would go for one of Kielman's more exciting designs. Those are pretty vanilla when Kielman has some great looking vintage styles.
I remember meeting him at a party back in the 70s that some Brazilians I knew in the Eastern Suburbs had organized. I go down the QVB regularly and wonder who buys them.
I have a nice Corneliani one that I wear. To be honest the striped suits that have the widest stripes make the suit more out there/unwearble/attention grabbingly negative. I have a navy blue DB linen suit but I don't wear it as the stripes are a little too wide and 'clownish' according to comments.
Got off at Elizabeth, walked down Park, crossed Castlereagh and turned back down on Pitt towards Mall at 1 pm. Junkie City. The dealer must have loaded them all up in the previous 30 minutes because there were at least 6 in various stated of torpor lying against walls or in one case lying twisted and contorted on a public bench in impossible positions. Where do they all shoot up? In Maccas? Why that area? You see lots in town - as my son says "on the Murray Cod" (nod)...
Sydney muy expensive place http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/top-dollar-puts-sydney-higher-on-expense-scale-20130204-2duwk.html