or Connect

Posts by meister

Me want one!
Pure 1940s that sole and beautiful to boot!
He is brilliant maker and those suedes are great.
That's my immediate thought but they are well trained.
Saphir is too smelly I may revert to Collonil.No . Do not use Parade Gloss as it is too full of turps and destroys the leather. Even regular Kiwi has to be watched though it works well.You will never make the cut for the Riverine Club mate.
F is a regular fitting for normal people (aka Aussies, Brits Euros et al) and is half way/a tad between the US "D" normal (aka abnormal) and US "E".
Forget Me Knot: In 2012 Recht documented a one off surgery/performance during which a plastic surgeon removed a 110mm x 10mm strip of skin from his abdomen while he was awake. The piece of skin with the hair was tanned and mounted to a 24kt gold ring. [1]
1940s Nettleton mild spades
My LOLing at you shirt anecdote only barely makes up for that bad decision on the shoes...naughty boy corner for you until absolution kicks in....
Beautiful but my issues with real Panamas is that the shape and firmness of the brim can so easily be wrecked by the smallest shower. I remember I wore one of Panama Bob's to a Melbourne Cup lunch and then a shower later that afternoon on the way home and that was it. Total re-flange job and never the same again.Hence my preference for Milans with the stiffer straw component.