or Connect

Posts by meister

Nippon = Crocmeisters a go go...
Sharp and very out there
I used to stay in that big hotel in Shinagawa when I worked in the airlines years ago and stayed in Tokyo. Easy ride to Ginza etcBeautiful take on an early 1950s spectator.
Wearing a nice grey flannel suit made of Italian wool and half canvassed I bought at paulfrederick.com last year. In Sydney it's perfect this week.
Wife says to husband "You only ever want sex when you're drunk". Husband says "that's not true .. sometimes I want a kebab" The missus asked if she pleased me in bed? I said "yes, I love that trick you do with your mouth." . . . "What trick?" she asked? "The one where you shut the fuck up and go to sleep!" A man approaches a young woman in a shop. He says "I can't find my wife, can I talk to you for a few minutes?" The woman says "Sure, but do you have any idea where...
Cruel....
Dita show how to sell a vintage car http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2322827/Dita-Von-Teese-puts-vintage-car-auction-Ebay--jaw-dropping-photo-shoot-fuel-bidding-war.html
That advice re 337 is pretty apt. I should be able to fit a 9.5UK but they were just too tight/snug. The UK10 are more like true US11s and are very comfortable especially by afternoon when you have been walking around a bit.