or Connect

Posts by JF90

16 waist(.5 in stretch to the material) 9 high thigh 7.5 knee 7.5 leg opening
Quote: Originally Posted by JF90 more items added. price drops
I'm here near the home of timex (waterbury,ct) Can run down to the museum if anyone wants one of those watches. Or any other model.
Quote: Originally Posted by JF90 50 for the diesels 50 for both pdc all poiak fits from diesel are over 150 retail. get these cheaper then anywhere, great fit, alot of details and their samples. cow hide tre foil logo, copper emblems, made in italy. east woods retail for over 100. cobra samples are also 100 dollar denim. red stitching on the inner seams make for great details when cuffed. more items added.
Quote: Originally Posted by JF90 Diesel are down to 55. Buy both Pdc for 55 All for 105. (extra 5 for shipping) 50 for the diesels 50 for both pdc all poiak fits from diesel are over 150 retail. get these cheaper then anywhere, great fit, alot of details and their samples. cow hide tre foil logo, copper emblems, made in italy. east woods retail for over 100. cobra samples are also 100 dollar denim. red stitching on the inner...
It falls on what kind of experience you want. Staying on the eastern side of the island will get you the toruist feel. It's a lot more modern. For that cruise around the bahamas. If you want to experience puerto Rico for what it is, keep a hotel in San Juan and rent a car. Head to the weasterside of the island from ricon on down to mayaguez San German and so forth. Avoid ponce. Theirs slot of roadside pig roast which are amazing, pinchos, biandas which is basically all...
Not being able to cook white rice, yet any other rice comes out perfect. Also hate cooking any kind of chicken attached to a bone, for som reason tends to stay bloody. I guess I don't grab the concept. The harder the process the better I cook.
-Versace city cut khaki-32 -adidas x diesel aid-poiak samples-32 Willing to trade either for some rrl denim.
90 for the city kahki's Priority shipping included. For anyone wondering why I put 32 instead of 33 Versace runs one size bigger so you have to down one size. I think the polo is going stay. Trades accepted.
Diesel are down to 55. Buy both Pdc for 55 All for 105. (extra 5 for shipping)