or Connect

Posts by _Nomad

Quote: Originally Posted by tonio028 I don't think hair color matters so long as it fits in your wardrobe and works with the other colors you wear without clashing. And if you really want a ToJ, why not just continue to save up for it and get what you really want instead of wasting your money on something you aren't going to be as happy with? A TOJ would be around $900 ordered to Norway, and I can't really justify spending that amount on a...
xpost from question thread: So, I think I'm going to order this biker jacket. Been wanting a rider for a while now, but as a student, I can't really justify spending $710 on a TOJ, which is what I'd really like. The Viparo one looks pretty good, anf I couldn't really find much info about the brand around here or anywhere else, so I figured I'd give it a shot. Anyway, I'm having second thoughts as to whether I'm able to pull it off. Most of the guys rocking DR's...
So, I think I'm going to order this biker jacket. Been wanting a rider for a while now, but as a student, I can't really justify spending $710 on a TOJ, which is what I'd really like. The Viparo one looks pretty good, anf I couldn't really find much info about the brand around here or anywhere else, so I figured I'd give it a shot. Anyway, I'm having second thoughts as to whether I'm able to pull it off. Most of the guys rocking DR's around here seem to be dark haired....
Edit: Too late. Fuck
Quote: Originally Posted by jet for knisse Gah, Uiegadail.. Need to restock.
Det er visst flere skandinaver her på forumet enn jeg trodde
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Looks the same? You think so..?
Attachment 66187 or Attachment 66188
Does anyone have any experience with this brand? Been looking at that biker, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of info about the stuff anywhere. (Yes, I'm poor.)
Looking for a nice, cheap biker jacket, the Marlon model looks like it would fit the bill.. Would need to know more about quality and see some fit pics tho.