or Connect

Posts by SaintPrado

Dior Homme B01 German Army ALL BLACK Special Edition Trainer 100% Authentic Designed by Hedi Slimane. It is made with premium ALL BLACK calfskin leather and contrasting suede, these army inspired trainers have some very cool subtle details like the signature scar stitching on rear, "Dior Homme" embossed black leather striping, black eyelets with waxed laces, signature "Dior Homme", and contrasting gum rubber soles. Condition: Pre-Owned, In Great Condition not much...
JE Fournier Montreal 3 Pc. Crocodile Luggage Set Bordeaux Color They Include dust Covers On Sale for only $1200 Chris Mister Luxury 11426 Old River School Rd. Downey Ca 90241 (213) 537-2461
Hello fellow SF members! I would like to cordially Invite you gentlemen to my Grand Opening event this Friday, December 6th. It will be from 5pm - 8pm with a special 10% discount to all StyleForum Members. I finally decided to pursue a part time hobby of collecting; Clothing, Accessories and Decor among travels into a small formidable business. This will be a new venture for me and I hope I get the chance to meet you guys and and maybe get some personal input and...
I got them on ebay. A seller had them for $15 BIN.
I came across a rugged pair of Wolverine 1000 mile boots at a local flee market for $10 so I snapped them up and took them to my cobbler. I had the idea of putting on a double sole and keep the color natural. After about a weeks use and some Merino Superfeet Insoles I must say that these are the most durable and comfortable boot in my arsenal. A solid keeper... 1. Boots: $10 2. Re-Sole: $60 3. Insoles: $15 The feeling of stomping around everything... priceless.
PM'd !! Dibs on Iron Hearts...
PM sent
I bought a few cases from the Premium Label site and have 5 left 2 Black and 3 White. The have been sold out for a month. Here is a special stocking stuffer or last minute gift for those who missed out on the release. Will Ship anywhere. just add the shipping fee. Thanks Guys!
Posted these on eBay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/271002284884?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Mods can you please move this listing to the eBay Member Auctions thread. I messed up and clicked the wrong button.