or Connect

Posts by willyxjai

Anyone know when allen edmonds are having a factory second again?
http://www.ssense.com/men/product/canada_goose/navy_coyote_fur_hood_yukon_bomber_jacket/53434Not in graphite but navy only and a decent sizes are still available for grabs.
Im pretty sensitive when comes to cold, where I live our temperature rarely dips below -15 after windchill so I can easily wear my canada goose yukon bomber i purchased when they first released their japanese slim cut line.
I can confirm that due west currently have a sale on cmfr not sure on what model they have since Im not in the market for another winter jacket. But from what I saw they had jackets similar to the chilliwack and Ontario from Canada goose.
Did you check Canada goose site to see if their an authorize seller if not then most likely you've bought a fake one. Since you live in Toronto you should check out due west on spadina and queen or Le baron located at woodbine and highway 7. I would add links to make it easier for you but I'm on my phone now.
Have you look into Canada goose chateau, I tried on my friends the other day and surprising it fit better than the Yukon bomber. Yatesy is nice for those that perfer long parkas but I don't see myself spending that much on a jacket, I'm glad I didnt pay retail for my cartel.
Nerdbird - In my opinion the constable looks like a perfect fit just because how the jacket hugs around your body,but as for the manitoba you can definitely tell that its a bit baggy on you even though their japanese line its supposedly to be slim fitted. I made the same mistake as well when i bought my yukon bomber, the store i went didn't have a smalll so i figured since im a small in jackets i figured that it'll fit me like a glove but boy was I wrong.
Just fyi north face is warm when its -5 or so any more you'll need to layer up, the jacket itself fits baggy so you'll need to size down as im sure you'll know. I went from NF to canada goose and now nobis. Usually i like to wear my jackets for a long period of time as I do not like renting them but for the price of my nobis, it was an offer I couldn't resist.
I have a Canada Goose Merino Wool Chilliwack that i purchased in February this year. I've kept the jacket in excellent condition, smoke free, and recently had it dry cleaned from a professional dry cleaner suggested by Canada Goose. I purchased a new jacket so I will have to let my goose go, no room in my closet for both. Retail price for the jacket is $700 and is very hard to come by now. It was also the original Merino Wool Jacket released by Canada Goose. Size:...
I have a Canada Goose Merino Wool Chilliwack that i purchased in February this year. I've kept the jacket in excellent condition, smoke free, and recently had it dry cleaned from a professional dry cleaner suggested by Canada Goose. I purchased a new jacket so I will have to let my goose go, no room in my closet for both. Retail price for the jacket is $700 and is very hard to come by now. It was also the original Merino Wool Jacket released by Canada Goose. Size:...