or Connect

Posts by amadar

Thrifted this thing a few years back and it has been buried in my closet since. It's now going up for "sale" (extreme limitations, pm for details), but I thought I would share it here again since I finally got around to snapping some pics. IMO, the rarest thing I have ever found, by a mile.BNWOT deadstock *Legally Produced* Amity Genuine Sea Turtle wallet. 10/10 condition, in the same state as it was when made in the 1950's or 1960s. Endangered Species Act went...
Beautiful leather jacket by Belstaff in a rare color of light gray. Current Season. Brad model. Made of incredibly luxurious and soft 100% leather. Button and fly front, throat latch, 4 pocket front, and adjustable cuffs. Size L. Brand new with Belstaff retail tags. Retail price of $1495. Made in Italy. Paypal only, price of $695 includes shipping within CONUS. International please inquire. Will be shipped USPS Priority insured with signature...
NWT Zegna, Cantarelli, and Polo Sport Coats Added!!!
Shipped a few things there recently - have never had any problems, but then again I always ship USPS Express.
Stopped by my local discount store for the first time in a long time as I was in the area. Picked up a new wallet for $12.99 that I couldn't resist: [[SPOILER]] Then I was ambushed by a pack of wild panthers for $2 each. Sock drawer filled! [[SPOILER]] And staying on topic and since it has been discussed here recently - below are the only socks I have ever picked up/found in a thrift. Found them about a month ago:
My apologies - I have only ever seen "Blanc Blu" as a super high end fabric used by Kiton. I thought you were referring to that. I've never heard of a separate brand in itself of the same name.
Anybody order any of the Drakes grenadines from Gilt? Received mine in the mail today - definitely NOT grenadine. Not advertised as grenadine, but the picture on the site does not match what I received. Bummed. Edit: I'm specifically referring to the solid silver ones.
^^^Those look stamped to me.
Price Drop!