or Connect

Posts by amadar

Edit* Buyer backed out, this is once again available.
Price Drops on Everything!!
REALLY REALLY REALLY would rather not sell this - but circumstances dictate otherwise. :ember: Reasonable offers will be considered. Absolutely stunning Cucinelli leather jacket in a light brown or British tan. Butter-soft leather outer with an incredibly luxurious cashmere/silk lining. Made in Italy. Size M, would fit an EU 50-52 or US 40-42. Retail price somewhere between $4k and $6k or so. Creates a nice, trim silhouette with dual side vents. In absolutely...
Added Zegna Milano Fit, Isaia, Borrelli, Bamford & Sons, Hickey Freeman and Versace! Price drops on the remainders!
Still have much to learn I do
I'll officially defer to Spoo - but my instinct is that the first 2 are old (but genuine), and the Versace is fake. I think those 2 Versace labels are from different time periods.
Beautiful leather jacket by Belstaff in a rare color of light gray. Current Season. Brad model. Made of incredibly luxurious and soft 100% leather. Button and fly front, throat latch, 4 pocket front, and adjustable cuffs. Size L. Brand new with Belstaff retail tags. Retail price of $1495. Made in Italy. Paypal only, price of $695 includes shipping within CONUS. International please inquire. Will be shipped USPS Priority insured with signature...
Thrifted this thing a few years back and it has been buried in my closet since. It's now going up for "sale" (extreme limitations, pm for details), but I thought I would share it here again since I finally got around to snapping some pics. IMO, the rarest thing I have ever found, by a mile.BNWOT deadstock *Legally Produced* Amity Genuine Sea Turtle wallet. 10/10 condition, in the same state as it was when made in the 1950's or 1960s. Endangered Species Act went...
Beautiful leather jacket by Belstaff in a rare color of light gray. Current Season. Brad model. Made of incredibly luxurious and soft 100% leather. Button and fly front, throat latch, 4 pocket front, and adjustable cuffs. Size L. Brand new with Belstaff retail tags. Retail price of $1495. Made in Italy. Paypal only, price of $695 includes shipping within CONUS. International please inquire. Will be shipped USPS Priority insured with signature...
NWT Zegna, Cantarelli, and Polo Sport Coats Added!!!