or Connect

Posts by amadar

E-Thrift. 2 pairs of BNIB Gravati's in my size for $75 each. Thought I would just flip one (or both) given the fact that they are split-toe wingtips - but they came today and are seriously growing on me. That, and they might be the most comfortable shoes I have ever put on. Now I'm conflicted.
Wait - am I seeing this correct that they charging $175 for pairs of cotton Incotex?
New Zegna and Isaia added, and prices slashed once again on everything!
It's my size so it's a keeper . Although apparently it is missing an inner liner, but I live in a pretty temperate climate so not too big of a deal for me.
$40 at an estate sale this weekend. How'd I do? [[SPOILER]]
More Zegna mainline added today!
I recently picked up this black Isaia SC that fits better than anything has ever fit me before. I also do not own a black SC. I also understand that black SC's are frowned upon here - so please refrain from regurgitating this SF groupthink here as I am already well aware of it. This is not a troll thread, seriously. First, I would be wearing this in fairly casual circumstances. The current buttons are black, but was thinking of swapping them out. Any advice on...
Price Drop!
Added tons of NWT and current model Zegna mainline!