or Connect

Posts by amadar

Today was one of those days that (almost) makes me want to stop thrifting. Yesterday I had gone back to the store where I found the Venanzi jacket (90% sure it was an orphan) to look for the pants. They weren't there, but I inquired and apparently this store has a central distribution system and the pants could have gone to any of 3 other stores in the area. So today I went to the other 3 stores. Not only do I NOT find the pants, but I DO find another Venanzi orphan...
Drop on Sammy
As the OP, I have to say I never could have anticipated that this thread would blow up as it has. That said, I recently had my tailor double reinforce the seam, and the infamous pants will be hitting the b/s shortly. Il be accepting pm's if anyone wants to reserve a piece of SF history.
Drops on all shirts
^^^Unfortunately I believe it is an orphan, however the styling lends it useful as a SC, unless I'm horribly mistaken. i looked all over for the pants, but no dice. I'll be returning every few days to see if they are put out.
Haven't posted in a while because I took a little break from thrifting/stopped finding anything. However, I felt I had to post today what I found in a local shop that has historically produced DIDDLY for me. Polo 3 roll 2 Made in Italy 100% Flax Unstructured SC. 42R. My pictures don't capture the color at all, it is a gorgeous vibrant navy blue, just a perfect summer SC. Right next to it: not measured but probably around a 38R. And finally, right next to...
More drops on Samuelsohn and Loro Piana..........Nobody wants a NEW Samuelsohn SUPER 150's Suit for $250????
Drops on all shirts!
Added Robert Talbott Estate Shirts
Added Zegna and Brioni Shirts