or Connect

Posts by amadar

Check My Other Sales Threads! (Links in Sig) Items Priced to MOVE.....Will Consider All Reasonable Offers, Especially for Multiples!   All items priced to include CONUS shipping. PM for international shipping charges. All jackets are in excellent pre-owned condition unless otherwise stated.   1) Venanzi Charcoal Gray Flannel SC. Tagged 42R, measures more to a 40R. Pristine condition, no signs of wear. Single-breasted, peak lapels, ticket picket, side vents,...
drops on all shirts and loro piana pants
Decent day today: Florsheim Imperial Shell Cordovan Longwings. 9.5D. Good shape with plenty of life left in the soles and heels. Will be hitting the b/s. 3 pairs of basically NWOT Zanella slacks, all around 33/32. All double pleated. The top pair are SUPER nice, wool/cashmere blend with a cool brown checked pattern. All b/s bound as well. O and these. 9.5D.
Today was one of those days that (almost) makes me want to stop thrifting. Yesterday I had gone back to the store where I found the Venanzi jacket (90% sure it was an orphan) to look for the pants. They weren't there, but I inquired and apparently this store has a central distribution system and the pants could have gone to any of 3 other stores in the area. So today I went to the other 3 stores. Not only do I NOT find the pants, but I DO find another Venanzi orphan...
Drop on Sammy
As the OP, I have to say I never could have anticipated that this thread would blow up as it has. That said, I recently had my tailor double reinforce the seam, and the infamous pants will be hitting the b/s shortly. Il be accepting pm's if anyone wants to reserve a piece of SF history.
Drops on all shirts
^^^Unfortunately I believe it is an orphan, however the styling lends it useful as a SC, unless I'm horribly mistaken. i looked all over for the pants, but no dice. I'll be returning every few days to see if they are put out.
Haven't posted in a while because I took a little break from thrifting/stopped finding anything. However, I felt I had to post today what I found in a local shop that has historically produced DIDDLY for me. Polo 3 roll 2 Made in Italy 100% Flax Unstructured SC. 42R. My pictures don't capture the color at all, it is a gorgeous vibrant navy blue, just a perfect summer SC. Right next to it: not measured but probably around a 38R. And finally, right next to...
More drops on Samuelsohn and Loro Piana..........Nobody wants a NEW Samuelsohn SUPER 150's Suit for $250????