or Connect

Posts by amadar

99% sure not Attolini - but still worth it. LBCS never skimps on quality, regardless of maker.
Absolutely. Canali + LP > Canali without LP. Nice find!
Unfortunately yes - and no. That label means the fabric is made by Loro Piana - which in itself is a good thing. However, some of the recent finds by other members you mentioned (and awesome ones they are) are garments that are actually produced by Loro Piana, and not by someone else using Loro Piana fabric.Its the same deal as E. Zegna v. the "Tessuto E. Zegna" label.
^^^ wow - that robe is the tits.
BRAND NEW current Bradford model solid charcoal gray flannel suit (made by Corneliani). Purchased by me and had the pants hemmed, but never worn. Have a similar suit, and this one is just a wee bit snug for me. (Bradford is a slim fit). my weight gain is your, well, gain. Tagged a 40R, and fits a 39/40R. Inner label has been removed to prevent store return. Jacket features notch lapels, non-functional cuffs, and full lining. Two-button jacket with dual side...
Cashmere or no cashmere - that is an awesome E-thrift. Well done!
BNWT 2013 model Milano Fit overcoat. 100% Cashmere (in and out). Rarely seen for sale outside of Zegna's boutiques. Mid-Brown Herringbone. Features notched lapels, non-functional cuffs, and is self-lined in cashmere. Two-button front with center vent. Made in Italy. $4295 price tags still attached. $1850 $1650 Price includes shipping within CONUS, insured with signature confirmation. International please inquire. Paypal only. MEASUREMENTS: Chest -...
That is a good point - any idea where in the world I could locate a full back, low-cut black waistcoat?
I own a solid black, one button peak lapel tuxedo and am considering getting a waistcoat, as I detest cummerbunds. I can't get an exact fabric match to the tuxedo, and don't care to commission a new bespoke 3-piece tuxedo to accomplish this (though I understand that is likely the most proper option). Are there ANY acceptable color/fabric combination that are acceptable? Perhaps a black textured/patterned silk like the below?