or Connect

Posts by amadar

^^^ wow - that robe is the tits.
BRAND NEW current Bradford model solid charcoal gray flannel suit (made by Corneliani). Purchased by me and had the pants hemmed, but never worn. Have a similar suit, and this one is just a wee bit snug for me. (Bradford is a slim fit). my weight gain is your, well, gain. Tagged a 40R, and fits a 39/40R. Inner label has been removed to prevent store return. Jacket features notch lapels, non-functional cuffs, and full lining. Two-button jacket with dual side...
Cashmere or no cashmere - that is an awesome E-thrift. Well done!
BNWT 2013 model Milano Fit overcoat. 100% Cashmere (in and out). Rarely seen for sale outside of Zegna's boutiques. Mid-Brown Herringbone. Features notched lapels, non-functional cuffs, and is self-lined in cashmere. Two-button front with center vent. Made in Italy. $4295 price tags still attached. $1850 $1650 Price includes shipping within CONUS, insured with signature confirmation. International please inquire. Paypal only. MEASUREMENTS: Chest -...
That is a good point - any idea where in the world I could locate a full back, low-cut black waistcoat?
I own a solid black, one button peak lapel tuxedo and am considering getting a waistcoat, as I detest cummerbunds. I can't get an exact fabric match to the tuxedo, and don't care to commission a new bespoke 3-piece tuxedo to accomplish this (though I understand that is likely the most proper option). Are there ANY acceptable color/fabric combination that are acceptable? Perhaps a black textured/patterned silk like the below?
Ouch. Surprised the jacket got to you. Last time I won an auction like that, the seller's girlfriend's cat "accidentally" p*ssed on it.
FYI: It looks like Zegna has introduced a new info tag. This likely applies to Tom Ford/Gucci/Versace as well.
FYI: It looks like Zegna has introduced a new info tag. This likely applies to Tom Ford/Gucci/Versace as well.