or Connect

Posts by amadar

And agreed +1000000000.
Tons of new SC's added today, including NWT Zegna, Corneliani, Samuelsohn, Hickey Freeman, and Southwick Harris Tweed!
BNWT Ralph Lauren Purple Label Cashmere & Suede Sweater/Jacket. Size M - fits a 38-40 US or 48-50 EU. Made in Italy. $2995 price tags still attached. $850 $650 Butter-soft leather suede with equally luxurious cashmere sleeves, back, and lining. Three outer zippered pockets, with no inner pockets. Double snap throat latch. Completely unstructured and wears like a sweater. Price includes shipping within CONUS, insured with signature confirmation. International please...
BNWT 2013 model Brunello Cucinelli light weight rain/wind coat. 100% cotton. Size 48EU. Made in Italy. $2095 price tags still attached. 5 button front, with genuine horn and mother of pearl buttons throughout. Quarter-lining. 2 buttoned patch pockets on front, with 2 zippered and 2 buttoned interior pockets. Center back vent that can be buttoned shut. Price includes shipping within CONUS, insured with signature confirmation. International please inquire. Paypal...
I was shocked to see the Oxxford as well. Especially in a solid navy. Most of the other labels I do occasionally see there every once in a while, but the prices are usually just too high, even on discount. I think it was just the perfect storm where all of these things ended up at my store and all somehow made it to deep discount.
Inspired by all of the recent TJMaxx/Marshalls finds lately, I went and checked out my local spot. Yellow tags galore. As posted above - temporary brag since these are all in my possession - for now. Some highlights: [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]]
99% sure not Attolini - but still worth it. LBCS never skimps on quality, regardless of maker.
E-Thrift
Absolutely. Canali + LP > Canali without LP. Nice find!
Unfortunately yes - and no. That label means the fabric is made by Loro Piana - which in itself is a good thing. However, some of the recent finds by other members you mentioned (and awesome ones they are) are garments that are actually produced by Loro Piana, and not by someone else using Loro Piana fabric.Its the same deal as E. Zegna v. the "Tessuto E. Zegna" label.