or Connect

Posts by amadar

All tuxedos are brand new with tags. Cary/Grant model. Solid black, 1 button, peak lapel, unvented. Pants are flat front. Specific measurements for each size listed below the pictures. Price of $400 includes shipping within CONUS, insured with signature confirmation. International please inquire. Paypal only. 36R MEASUREMENTS: SOLD!! Chest - 20" Sleeves from shoulder seam - 25" (2" to lengthen) Shoulder seams across- 17.75" Length from bottom of...
Brand new Isaia F/W 2013 red velvet smoking jacket. Brand new and unworn - tags have been removed but sleeves are unfinished (grosgrain buttons included). Color is a deep crimson red. Features black grosgrain shawl lapels, a trim fit, and unfinished cuffs. One-button jacket with center vent. Tagged 50R EU drop 8, but tits trim. Could work anywhere from a US 38R-40R. Apologies for the awkward buttoning stance in the pictures - the lapels are perfect (just an...
Price drop to $650. This needs to go!
And agreed +1000000000.
Tons of new SC's added today, including NWT Zegna, Corneliani, Samuelsohn, Hickey Freeman, and Southwick Harris Tweed!
BNWT Ralph Lauren Purple Label Cashmere & Suede Sweater/Jacket. Size M - fits a 38-40 US or 48-50 EU. Made in Italy. $2995 price tags still attached. $850 $650 Butter-soft leather suede with equally luxurious cashmere sleeves, back, and lining. Three outer zippered pockets, with no inner pockets. Double snap throat latch. Completely unstructured and wears like a sweater. Price includes shipping within CONUS, insured with signature confirmation. International please...
BNWT 2013 model Brunello Cucinelli light weight rain/wind coat. 100% cotton. Size 48EU. Made in Italy. $2095 price tags still attached. 5 button front, with genuine horn and mother of pearl buttons throughout. Quarter-lining. 2 buttoned patch pockets on front, with 2 zippered and 2 buttoned interior pockets. Center back vent that can be buttoned shut. Price includes shipping within CONUS, insured with signature confirmation. International please inquire. Paypal...
I was shocked to see the Oxxford as well. Especially in a solid navy. Most of the other labels I do occasionally see there every once in a while, but the prices are usually just too high, even on discount. I think it was just the perfect storm where all of these things ended up at my store and all somehow made it to deep discount.
Inspired by all of the recent TJMaxx/Marshalls finds lately, I went and checked out my local spot. Yellow tags galore. As posted above - temporary brag since these are all in my possession - for now. Some highlights: [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]]