or Connect

Posts by amadar

Just added 25 NWT and gently pre-owned current label sport coats from Isaia, Ermenegildo Zegna, Polo, Southwick, Corneliani, and more!
Brand new, genuine Ghurka "Summit" Leather and Nylon Duffel bag in Dark Walnut Leather and Nylon. Brand new with retail tags, in store price of $1195. Note that the tag has been removed but is pictured below, and will come in the pocket. Dual top rolled handles with snap connector Detachable, adjustable shoulder strap with pad Dual zip top closure Leather and Nylon exterior One interior zippered pocket, 2 interior utility pockets Exterior zip pockets Approximately...
Favorite TJ Maxx tie find EVAR. Silk/Linen blend seven fold. [[SPOILER]]
Ok - so I've decided to take my closet to the next level of OCD and am on a quest to have each suit/sc/jacket have its own properly branded hanger. Primarily looking to trade hangers for hangers here, but I am also open to other ideas. Again, looking for broader shouldered suit/sc hangers (as opposed to thin or shirt hangers, etc.) PM for individual pics of hangers I currently have for trade. Get at me! Wants and Haves are below: Want: Ermenegildo Zegna (not Z)...
The "Subtract 10" rule is indeed unreliable, particularly in larger sizes, since the sizing systems are using different units of measurement (Centimeters and Inches). To convert to US measurements, double to get the circumference in centimeters and divide by 2.54 to convert centimeters to inches. So a European 48 corresponds to a US 37.8, or approximately a US 38. A European 58 corresponds to a US 45.7, or approximately a US 46.
"Amazeballs!" will now be the first word in all of my listings. Thanks
Would a scenario where the buyer returns something outside of the managed return process, and the seller then refunds the payment and initiates a cancel transaction process fall under this? If so, that would be asinine.
I think the OP is right and its the other way around - I always subtract 2" from the chest measurement to get the size. i.e. a 44" chest will be a size 42, a 46" chest a size 44, etc. In this case the 47-48" chest should equate to about a 45-46.
If you are paying listing fees, that would probably make sense. I forget the requirements to qualify for free listing (insertion) fees, but I have not paid them in a long time, therefore having my listings repopulate as "new" listings every 7 or 10 days makes the most sense for me.
I don't think sig confirmation is available with international Priority Mail shipments. For that you would need Express Mail - which is what I would recommend anyway. Should be around $50 or so.