or Connect

Posts by amadar

Sold a suit for $350. Shipped signature confirmation as I always do for anything over $250. I get the following message from the buyer a few days later: "No one has ever requested a signature for anything I have ordered form eBay or Amazon. I am never here to sign for a receipt and I am too busy to go to the post office for your convenience. Please just deliver the item, send me $350 for an hour of my time to go to the post office for you or refund my money and keep...
Pair of brand new 2013 model Cantarelli suits. Staple solid mid-gray and solid mid-brown lightweight flannel. Both suits are very trim fit, particularly in the pants - please see the specific measurements. See spoilers for detailed pictures.Price of $500 $450 per suit includes shipping within CONUS, insured with signature confirmation. International please inquire. Paypal only.SOLID MID-GRAY - SOLD PENDING PAYMENT- 100% Virgin Wool- 3 Roll 2- Non-Functional Cuffs- Dual...
Thanks - but I was referring to the name above it.
This is why Second Chance Offer exists. I've saved a ton of sales by this process.
Grail pant finds today. All 3 are from same donor (I think) and are my size, so N/A.Current PRL Italy Wool Blackwatch, appear to be NWOT:Another pair of PRL:And a pair of RLPL seersuckers (kinda, see spoiler below).Check out the fabric composition: [[SPOILER]]
A few sold - added a NWOT Cantarelli tartan flannel in 38R.
Anyone know what the hell this label says? - its on a shearling coat, if that helps.
Brand new with retail tags. "Fleur de Lis" jacket by John Varvatos Mainine. Solid black. Made in Italy. In store price of $1250. Unique diagonal 8 button enclosure, with 4 button cuffs, hook throat closure, and beautiful Fleur de Lis half-lining. Very soft cotton, viscose, and metal blend. (66% Cotton 29% Viscose 5% Metal) Price includes shipping within CONUS, insured with signature confirmation. International please inquire. Paypal only. MEASUREMENTS: Chest -...
Brand new 2013 model tuxedo by Ermenegildo Zegna. Rare 4x1 button layout that is only available through custom order. 100% “Multiseason" wool. Purchase price of approximately $3500. Tagged a 60 EU, however fits like a 58 EU (46 US). Zegna's highly acclaimed "Milano Fit". Jacket features a trimmer fit, peaked lapels, two buttons, non-functional cuffs, and is unvented as a classic tuxedo should be. Pants are flat front, with coin pocket, split waistband,...