or Connect

Posts by cocks

Quote: Originally Posted by Surfrider egomaniacs posting textual lists of their clothing without pictures (which usually seems little more than a thinly-veiled boast of how much money the person has), You 100% jealous?
Quote: Originally Posted by Nopike343 Talk about lame. The guy is worth billions and he can't even dress himself. Not everyone cares as much about clothes as you.
Quote: Originally Posted by Gravitas http://www.flickr.com/photos/vineyar...7622188501777/ I hate the world.
It's really hard to say anything bad about an $8 shirt. If nothing else now I have something to layer under :P
Heard there's a snowstorm coming up... grab your pea coat before its too late ;o Drop to $142 This will be the only drop before eBay
American Eagle sells clothes, thus I no longer wear clothing.
Quote: Originally Posted by johnH123 lol at morons trying to justify anorexic feminine figures as being 'normal males'. Go chug some protein and hit the gym. Whoru? Sorry, didn't that comment was going to strike a nerve with random fatties.
lol @ fatties trying to justify their pathetic existence.
For sale is a J.Crew pea coat in XS navy from Fall/Winter of last year. I've only had it since December, but I've now come to accept the fact that I live next to a beach in Southern California (it's averaging 70 degrees here) and thus I'll never get to wear it. Not thinsulate. Coat is good as new, been worn once or twice, I still have the tags and original invoice if you care to see it. Asking $142 shipped. PayPal. I have no feedback on this site, but I have 171...
LOOoLOLOLLLLLLLLLL SHIT TIER MALL BRAND WHAT ARE U SOME SORT OF PEASANT LOOOL I ONLY WEAR THE FINEST PIECES FROM DESIGNERS SUCH AS BAND OF OUTSIDERS OR WINGS + HORNS TASTE MY POWER BITCH