or Connect

Posts by Denilson

I have recently bought a bunch of suits from SuSu. I initially started by ordering York and Lazio fits and was happy with them. However after I ordered a Napoli suit I realised that it was the best fit for me. So I decided to replace my York and Lazio suits with Napoli suits and now I am offloading these two. Since they are past the 30-day window I can no longer return them. Both suits are New Without Tags. No alterations have been made at all and I have never worn them...
Correct, it has fake buttonholes with the buttons stitched on.
I am selling this Polo Ralph Lauren Congressman fit suit. Originally put it on the forum last year but decided to keep it for personal use. I had it tailored (sleeves shortened, waist suppressed, pants hemmed) and have worn it about 5 times in total. Unfortunately I don't wear it often enough to justify keeping it. So my loss is your gain! The condition is excellent. Tagged size is Eu 50R (US 40R) with drop 7. The material is a fall-winter weight wool, but it’s not as...
Oxfords in chestnut leather from Herring shoes. These shoes are made on the Loake 026 last and this pair is 9.5G (wide fit). Condition is gentle pre-worn. I have worn these about 5-10 times in total. There is very minimal wear as seen by the rubber on the heel (see pics). Goodyear welted construction with leather soles. They are on their first pair of soles and have plenty of life left in them. I have conditioned and polished the leather once so far. Shoe trees are not...
Sterlingwear Authentic pea coat tagged size 40R. The color is a very dark navy, which appears to be black. This is the genuine navy issue pea coat and it is built to last. I have only worn it a handful of times and it is in excellent condition. The coat is relatively heavy so PM me with your location if you are interested and I will let you know the shipping cost. Payment by paypal only. No refunds. Measurements S2S: 19” P2P: 22” Sleeve: 25.5” Length: 33” Price is $125...
Navy trench car coat by Brooks Brothers. Shell is made from 100% cotton and is water repellent. Includes a zip-out liner made from 100% wool. This is an excellent raincoat to wear over a suit can also be worn smart casually. Retails for $498 at Brooks Brothers. Tagged as a medium but would work best as a large. I am a 40R and this is too large for me, so it would probably be appropriate for a 42-44R. Condition is new with tags. PM me if you are interested or have any...
I have a mix of Polo and Brooks Brothers sweaters for sale. All have been worn maximum 2-3 times and are in like new condition. Prices include shipping to anywhere in the world. All sales are final. No refunds. All are tagged as small but please check measurements if you are unsure of sizing. PM me if you’re interested or if you have any further questions. Unfortunately, due to poor lighting, the pictures don’t quite do justice to the items. Payment via Paypal only.Polo...
Prices include shipping to anywhere in the world. All sales are final. No refunds. Please check measurements before buying. PM me if you’re interested or if you have any further questions. Unfortunately, due to poor lighting, the pictures don’t quite do justice to the items. Payment via Paypal only.NWOT: Kent Wang Black Grenadine Tie - SOLD [[SPOILER]] BBBF Charcoal Wool Tie - SOLD [[SPOILER]] BBBF Charcoal with Red/White Plaid Wool Tie - SOLD [[SPOILER]]
I believe it is half-canvassed. To my knowledge, all PRL suits, made in Italy by Corneliani, are half-canvassed.
I've had a few enquiries about 42L Polo suits. If I come across any I will post them on the board.