or Connect

Posts by OakCreekHitter

Vitamin A deficieny results in some eye twitching. try eatting more carrots
Quote: Originally Posted by pruppert I couldn't help but laugh at the idea of spraying one's face with/the idea of a product called, "Energy Mist." I dogg'ed on this product earlier before using it because it looks like it should come with batteries! However, I actually bought one and the product rocks!
New Years in NYC is overrated. Don't be one of the dumbasses that are freezing in the cold like a pack of sardines in times square.
On the day prior to your deadline, keep spitting in a cup and get all that excess water out of your system....that will be good for a couple pounds. But make sure to hydrate intensively afterwards.
Quote: Originally Posted by Unbreakable 29 years old and never had the flu, and Ive never had a flu shot. You just jinxed yourself holmes. You'll probably get sick like a dog this winter
Quote: Originally Posted by SamSpade Meh, I honestly don't buy it. Sounds like a semi-disguised ad, paid under the table. I have a sensitive skin too, and used to think a lot about what combination of products to use. But eventually I acquired the nagging suspicion that this is all useless, overpriced crap. I switched to the cheapest razors, foam, and aftershave I could possibly find, and my sensitive skin is doing fine. Maybe it's not pink and supple as...
Centrum Ultra Men's or One a Day Men's ProEdge
Clarisonic makes an great gadget for softening out the eye bags
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/e78be476-fe60-11df-845b-00144feab49a.html
Do you take showers at night? If not, you probably should. Getting rid of any hair gunk like hair wax or gels before sleeping is a must. All those greasy compounds will clog your pores when you sleep face down or sideways on your pillow.