or Connect

Posts by jc4jax

My best friend got married a month ago and is starting his MBA program in the summer. I would like to inquire what what is your opinion on the better gift? An android tablet (like the Galaxy Note or Asus Transformer) or a color laser printer (full duplex/wifi) or if you have any other suggestion. I like to give a practical gift, the tablet as much as I can gather is starting to appear in a few other b-school curriculum.
To reiterate, I don't work for some PR firm, I work at Merrill Lynch while going to college part-time.
No, I don't work for them and I've been a member of the forum for a while mostly lurking.
Has anyone heard of them before? I did a search but nothing came up. I thought they were a business similar to Indochino but they state that they do not use pre-cut patterns, that each pattern is customized. I saw a Living Social deal today which led me to them but I rather not go thru the ordeal I had when I tried Indochino. http://www.knotstandard.com/
I didn't find a thread on this in search so thought I post it. Living Social has a Charles Tyrwhitt deal currently, I pasted their deal description below. When it comes to dressing well in the workplace, there are those who constantly try, and those who just know how. Show everyone how it's done with this deal from Charles Tyrwhitt: Pay $25 for $50, or $50 for $100 to spend on men's dress shirts and accessories. Founded in 1986 by Nick Wheeler, this British-based retailer...
High Karate. Just joking, I myself rarely wear cologne, generally just aftershave and I leave it that.
Pomade is generally used to sculpt hair like spikes.
You are starting in the wrong forum, try The Cutter & Tailor forum
I really like these Rayban aviators, though the legs are not wire, but carbon fiber.
You would get a better response I think if you post in the Streetwear & Denim section. Personally I think GQ is a magazine masquerading their commercial ads as fashion tips so buy and wear what you like.