Posts by RegisDB9

Would go full Branquinho
Maison Martin Margiela: Raw Cashmere Knit Cashmere Collard Knit Amalgam Tank F/W 2001 Artisanal Hand Painted Shirt (Loved this piece so much couldn't pass up a second one) F/W 2004 Artisanal Reassembled Scarf
In my years of collecting Margiela I have always been unlucky in one aspect...footwear. Besides the fact that I've never seen the painted or colored OG boots in anything but smaller sizes the shoes are usually beat to shit or nothing that interestes me. Half the time in the case of the GATS they weren't even given a size. It makes sense though can't expect shoes to hold up like a shirt or knit. Anyways without turning this into a should I buy post what do you fellas think...
Alright so my friend once chartered 3 helicopters to take us from his estate on Jupiter Island for a weekend at Mar-A-Lago (3 helicopters of course because we needed two for our possessions). To our surprise who was there to greet us? None other than the Don himself holding two bottles of Chateau Petrus 1934, we of course laughed in his face and told him that we wouldn't wash the wheels of our Pagani Zondas with that piss water. Luckily my friend quickly pulled out a...
Maison Martin Margiela - Wool Knit with Leather Patches - S/S 2008 Diagonal Cut Virgin Wool Trousers - Replica 1950's Havana Chocolate Sidezips
Yeah Id recommend the alt plastic version. It has a magnet back that allows me to stick my phone all over the place haha. The metal case version I had for my 6 went to shit as soon as I unscrewed it a couple times. I even wrote them about upgrading their screws cause the case was great but the screws held up poorly
Check out http://www.mod-3.com bro
Chet not that you have to wear it like I would but here's how I would wear it: I'd take the fit I just did and add bibbed navy shirt and the oversize knit...but that's just me
Maison Martin Margiela - Viscose Knit - Cream Silk Blend Trousers - Replica Cake Batter Trainers
Yes PayPal tells me that I am fully covered under their seller protection. This dumb fuck today sent back a used android charger which is obviously not what I sold. I'm so lucky he was a stupid fuck and filled a claim before the item was delivered and signed by them. I can see how the scam works now.....I have to say that in the future I won't be using eBay again that's for sure