or Connect

Posts by RegisDB9

Maison Martin Margiela - Cream Viscose Knit - Virgin Wool Ivory Blue Trousers - Plaster "Cake Batter" Trainers - Love
That would be from the Spring/Summer 2011 collection (viscose knit is also from this collection). No idea of the model, but I have seem pants like that pop up on eBay from time to time
I guess since I rarely take a full body pic you wouldn't see how sloppy my hems are. In general my pants/jeans look like these:
Proud to say I've never hemmed any of my pants...ever haha. One of the reasons I like Margiela so much is the general sloppy hem aesthetic
From the explanation they gave me it is because I need to establish a successful eBay sales history....despite my long history of sells and having no problems whatsoever with accessing my paypal funds until this random hold. It is to "provide a safe buying and selling experience" and a "common practice of the industry"
These bastards just hit me with "21 day hold" on one of my sells. Its not like I'm new and this has never happened to me before so I was/am pretty pissed about it. Is there anyway around this I've already messaged them and basically got this response:Probably going to have to call...I hate that
Maison Martin Margiela - Leather Patch Light Knit - MykitaxMargiela Copper Flash - Overdyed Denim - Handwoven Suede Espadrilles - Love
Cmon man you know id go Cuban Heels (even though it's not the same effect)Really? I can't get enough of mine man, beatiful piece. I've handled the paper, painted, splattered etc. and these are the ones that made me get back into sneakers
Found it...it is called Deck TowelThose Outlier towels are really nice too, I like their colors better thanks for the rec man!