or Connect

Posts by RegisDB9

Maison Martin Margiela - Silk Fine Polo Knit - Virgin Tropical Wool Trousers - Replica Military Cuban Heel Boots - Gunmetal ID Bracelet - Leather Weekend Bag
I wear Cubavera everything
Price Includes Shipping via USPS Priority Knit is in 10/10 condition now tears, marks, stains, smells, etc. -Laid Flat- Chest: 20.5 inches Sleeve (from shoulder): 26.5 inches Overall Length: 28 inches
The only thing I can tell you is don't buy Cartier just because you saw Kanye wearing it. Yeah Cartier makes the love cuff and the bangle in yellow gold, white gold, and pink gold. I prefer the cuff simply because I don't want to screw on and off jewelry before the gym or going to bed. Also buy it at your local dealer if you can
My Basic "Shirt,Tie,Pants,Shoes" Combo Maison Martin Margiela - Viscose Knit - Virgin Wool Sky Blue Trousers (Hard to get color right) - Hidden Buckle Snake Belt - Saint Laurent Suede Cuban Heel Boots - Cartier X 2
I went to a Mexican quinceaƱera and some guys were rocking those botas picudas, they looked pretty dope but uncomfortable as shit. I don't know why Saint Laurent hasn't done a toned down version yet Also, Margiela F/W Knitwear....Got Dayum
Sale Season Is Good Maison Martin Margiela Silk Polo knit Maison Martin Margiela Leather Shopper
I just have two at the moment the Cartiers (best lenses) and the Margielas (light and comfortable)
Man walking around with my Margielas I realized just how comfortable and light they are. They make my other frame feel bulky and heavy by comparison. The Pelles are in the lite collection so I'm told they feel very much like the Margielas
Everything is "Part II" now....I've almost posted in the wrong place twice now