or Connect

Posts by RegisDB9

Maison Martin Margiela - Viscose Knit - Grosgrain Waisted Virgin Wool Loopless Trousers - Replica Argentine Military Sidezips - Cartier
211k Gold Shirt? No wonder the guy needs four body guards
I tried my best to at least give more loose stuff a try.... but I realized I live and die with the more fitted wears (except for a replica knit I love) Shirt is fitted but very comfortably so
Maison Martin Margiela - Virgin Wool/Silk Jacket - Mustard Claudette Shirt - Light Gray Treated Denim - Replica Argentine Military Sidezips - Cartier Inspiration
I'd live a couple weeks with LAGuy to wear this
I have linen sheets which really do keep you cool at night, but not that much linen outside of Orlebar Brown Shirts etc Linen also makes great beach towels
Cant get the color right in the pics, but the polo is a beautiful shade of steel gray and kind of blueish in some ways as well. Very happy with it for such a simple piece Maison Martin Margiela - Steel Gray Hidden Placket/Pocket Polo - Virgin Wool Light Gray Trousers - Replica Argentine Military Sidezips - Cartier
Hmm...tempting, Ill see if I can find the listingI just realized I can also just buy from a brand I already have a lot from:Yay or Nay?
I've been invited to a Hawaiian themed party and I own zero prints in anything Was thinking of getting the Red Saint Laurent shirt but $900 seems a little too steep for something I don't really wear a lot. Any decent (just don't want to buy anything that doesn't fit right) Hawaiian shirts out there I should look for before starting a search from scratch?
I have to be honest with you guys, my experimentations with white boots have not gone the way I expected them to go