or Connect

Posts by RegisDB9

Maison Martin Margiela - Cream/Tan Silk Back Shirt - Charcoal Virgin Wool Trousers - Snake Hidden Belt - Replica 1950's Havana Sidezips
Thanks Rais, I tried to tinker with the pic to get the real color of the trousers to come through....but yeah I suck at taking pics
Maison Martin Margiela - Cream Viscose Knit - Ivory Blue Virgin Wool Trousers - Replica Cake Batter Trainers
Man I love these Margiela Papaya Replica Boots but have no idea what to pair them with Also
Maison Martin Margiela - Oversized Folded Bib Dinner Shirt - Carbbean Blue Virgin Wool Trousers - Replica 1970's Military Sidezips
Price Includes Shipping via USPS Priority (2-3 Day Arrival in CON US) The aventus bottle is half full, and the VIW is almost full. Both are 2.5oz bottles purchased from the Creed Boutique. I already have flacon versions of these scents and don't want to bust my finger spraying them into the atomizer haha.
Big Fan of Caribbean Stitch Maison Martin Margiela - Cream Chain Link Polo - Snake Belt - Tropical Virgin Wool Trousers - Double Leather Thingies
They had trouble finding me a pair, it looks like Mykita is phasing the black color out in the model I purchased. The Mykita website now let's you buy straight from them so that's what I did. The new model looks really nice too, but almost all of my sunglasses are square shapedOn another note, they have completely phased out the copper color in the essential line, kind of sucks since I thought that color was really nice. Had a lense break on my first pair (the model you...
Tropical virgin wool is the real mvp
The RAW Margiela X Mykita line is very nice, really happy with the feel and look