or Connect

Posts by RegisDB9

Awwww shit
Don't know about the watch (seems like a waste when you already have the phone in your pocket) but I am definitely pre-ordering the non huge 4.7 model. My 5 is crapped out since I don't believe in cases
Price Includes Shipping via USPS Priority Full 50ml Creed Windsor in its Atomizer. Purchased from Perfumedcourt for $899 http://theperfumedcourt.com/Products/Creed-Windsor---Limited-Editon-2010---50-ML-Creed-Leather-Atomizer__CREEDWINDSOR50.aspx
Mannnn Goldeneye was the shit
Maison Martin Margiela - Silk Collard Knit - Silk/Virgin Wool Suit - Snake Hidden Buckle Belt - Saint Laurent Wyatt Sidezips - Cartier
Simple Clothes For You To Complicate -GAP Dress Normal
Haha you buys know I can't do anything in the middle its all or nothing........that thought of having to unload all my Margiela wears and start all over though
These guys will get the wrong person sooner or later and they will have no one to blame but themselves. I wonder why most of these insist on messing with black folks, guess they feel the best reactions come from them
RICK OWENS: ‘MOST PEOPLE TAKE MY CLOTHES MORE SERIOUSLY THAN I DO’ Hehe bizzaro Regis would definitely be decked out in Rick
Thanks for the kind words fellas. These days adding little touches to my already established wardrobe takes a lot back and forth but those boots in particular just fit in perfectly I used to make fun of my dad for wearing Cuban heels and now look at me, can't get enough