or Connect

Posts by RegisDB9

Maison Martin Margiela - Wool 5Zip - Wool Deep-V Ruched Knit - Marble Virgin Wool/Mohair Trousers - Saint Laurent Wyatt Cuban Heel Boots - Cartier(s)
Best purchase of 2015 so far. I might lose my SF bro card for this but fuck leather. Wool and Viscose you the real MVP
Wouldn't mind a 911 4S myself
Haha she just does it to annoy I have corrected her on the name a million times but she still does it
Price Includes Shipping via USPS Priority The price is for both T's as a set and they are both in brand new/never worn condition. Too small for me. Gray T (Laid Flat) Chest: 20 inches Sleeve from shoulder:8 inches Overall Length: 26.5 inches Cream T (Laid Flat) Chest: 20.5 inches Sleeve from shoulder: 9 inches Overall Length: 28 inches
Haha TF seems like cool guy. If it wasn't for Margiela he would probably be my favorite
MsRegis: I want to buy you something but you are so picky with everything Me: you don't need to buy me anything, you are my present MsRegis: Stop it, I want to give you something. How about one of those marty margiela? Me: Sure alright MsRegis: *looks up Marty margiela*....Gift card then?
Hmmm. Just about
BrahhThere we go
I'd take on MC...Wouldn't mind some of those Tom Ford suits with wide lapels Only thing I don't do is ties and or anything that constricts my neck. I don't know how you guys do it