or Connect

Posts by RegisDB9

Finally got my hands on the Mykita Atka in Cocoa/Gold....Cruise frames acquired. Their Lite collection is very similar to the what they do in the Margiela Collab
The thought of having to dry clean is exactly what stopped me before. Then I thought wait I am spending all this time and money to pick out trousers I like why the fuck do they sit in my closet unused for fear of having to clean them? What the fuck have I been thinking haha
I really want to go full trousers and no more denim (not that I have many anyways). The feel of virgin wool.....cant beat it
The boots are also on Yoox, good to see a pic of them to get a really good idea of how they look. I've always kicked myself for not getting the suede/patent leather mix from 2011 so I am hoping these will fill that void
Maison Martin Margiela - Contrats Stripes Shirt - Virgin Wool Pleated Double Stacked Trousers - Replica 1950's Havana Cuban Heel Sidezips
Maison Martin Margiela
I kind if want these Margiela two-face patent and textured leather things. Could this be a Gettoasty Yoox Momentâ„¢?
Thanks fellas
What's the the concensus on Bang & Olufsen? Was very impressed by their boutique here, but who knows...Looking to up my headphone game
Maison Martin Margiela - Cream Knit - Cream Silk Blend Trousers - Replica 70's Military Boots