or Connect

Posts by RegisDB9

Thanks for the words my friend. I have actually recently attempted to do a more relaxed aesthetic, but in the end I just feel more comfortable (go figure) in the slimmer wears. I used to be the tall thin kid wearing roca-wear and tall t's back in high school and when I grew out of my gangsta phase, I did a 180 into slimmer/fitted clothing and have essentially never looked back. I really enjoy the slim fits because I feel that it is more me, yet my inspirations are just as...
Incoming slightly better WAYW mirror pics
Kind of dissapointed I didnt get a Fumma Feview®
Denims Part II + Breaking in New Boots Maison Martin Margiela - Denim Zip Shirt - Waffle Cream Trousers - Replica Papaya 1950's Havana Sidezips
Just made my fall purchases Galliano bless
Price Includes Shipping vis USPS Shirt is in 10/10 condition Never Worn. I needed a size 52 so I have this extra in size 50. Laid flat in inches Pit to pit- 21.5 inches Sleeve length(from shoulder) - 25.5 inches Overall length - 31 inches
Me too, I was a bit on the fence with the cuffs but after handling them in person, they are probably my favorite aspect of the jacket. I also really like how you can conceal all the buttons if you want (and the fact that they are a beautiful shade of tortoise)My window is exactly the last two weeks in February! haha
Wearing Everything but Jacket (Of course) Maison Martin Margiela - Suede Western Jacker - Claudette Neck Shirt - Cream Fused Pocket Trousers - Replica 70's Military Sidezips
Mannnnnnn, this thing is beautiful. I mean it ranks just below the dimples on the lower back of women for me. The first leather jacket that ive taken out of the box and said yep, thats a keeper. Will have to do fake WAYWT
I decided to go down the Margiela rabbit hole becuase of one picture: Margiela used to have an archive on their site.....and now look at me