Posts by RegisDB9

From what I can find online it is real cork, but I'll have to see it in the flesh. Could be treated leather or cotton and vinyl
It's funny my unofficial mantra with my family is 'if I have to wear a knit or outerwear then I am not on vacation.' I come from a family of Cuban immigrants who could not leave communist Cuba all their lives so now they want to get out into the world and travel to all corners while I just want to sail around the Caribbean relaxing on some beach somewhere. In my humble opinion, I can enjoy most of the worlds fares right here in the climate I love. I get a couple of weeks...
Ha that remains to be seen. Only one way to find out though....couldn't pass these up again
Maison Martin Margiela 100% Cork (Patent) Derbys w/ Leather Lining
You can never go wrong with cream on cream! I was/am a huge fan of the trousers/espadrilles that were featured in SS13
Been contemplating these since 2012 Margiela Patent Cork
Maison Martin Margiela - Turtle Wrong Size Sunglasses (No Vis) - Minimal Wool Jacket - F/W 2001 Artisanal Hand Painted Shirt - S/S 2009 Denim - Replica Cake Batter Trainers
There are only two things I can't stand in this world: People who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch
Maison Martin Margiela - F/W 2002 Military Wool Knit w/ Oversized Elbow Patches - Wool Striped Trousers - Replica Melbourn, Australia 70's Cuban Heel Chelsea Boots
I got my last minute snipe in!