or Connect

Posts by RegisDB9

Yes, you should be a 41I do 45 on the Sidezips and GATS. 44 on everything else
Just for closure: I thank you guys for your recommendations but truth is I am not interested in anything else. I've always been honest enough to say the last thing I care about when it comes to Margiela is the quality. I may try on these finer suits and not like them at all or what I expect is the case I will say "eh this doesn't feel that different". I don't need suits and I hope I never have to wear one, you guys can keep the better quality and all that I'll stick to...
Yeah man big fan of the elbow patch knits, I have the red turtle neck and a cream v neck, I just need a deep jade one and I am goodI do
BalmoralBroguesOxfordsBluchersDerbyChurch ShoesStacy AdamsI can't keep track of this shit!!
Maison Martin Margiela Brogues Hidden Button Polo Electric Blue Jacket
I googled Canterelli suits and man I have to say that by the pics in Yoox this stuff would not be my style at all. Stitching, wide hems, 3 buttons...I could not find one that I would buy. With all due respect I am just in too deep into my niche. Thanks for the suggestions though
Haha I never get any critiques anymoreYou know what I see what you mean in this pic, but I have wide shoulders and I appreciate a little space there even though there isn't muchYeah man Ive tried:Jil SanderEtroGivenchiPaul SmithAcneBurberryEtc.Cut of pants, lapel size, tight shoulders, and ballooning of chest area were some of my main problemsLike many brands I am sure you can copy Margiela with other brands at the end of the day it is not really Magiela. No one is going...
If thats what he is saying then I disagree. Theres a reason I only buy this stuff (short of a fully tailored suit) I have yet to come across something that fits my body like Margiela
Haha no one is going to explode at you man. I like the fit which is the same reason I rarely hem the pants and let them just fall sloppy on my boots. I wear suits cause I like them not because I have to so I have fun with itI can't go with anything else at this point, I'm in too deep. Love the whole silhouette and feel of Margiela: [[SPOILER]] I don't get the wonky shoulders thing so if you could expand on that?
Maison Martin Margiela - Silk/Virgin Wool Suit - Memory Hidden Placket Shirt - Saint Laurent Wyatt Sidezips - Cartier