Posts by RegisDB9

I shipped Saturday (after pick up time) so unless USPS decided to overnight it for free....seems like a 'sure here's your refund send my item back' is the best course then? I don't have time to dispute anything especially with eBay/Paypal
Hey fellas quick question here for you eBay gurus. I haven't sold anything there for a while and I just sold an item last week. The item per USPS has yet to be delivered and today is Presidents day anyways. The weird thing is the buyer has asked for a refund (today) citing that the item did not match pics/description. What the shit is this eBay? I left eBay because of the piss poor seller experience....am I shit out of luck again? What are my options?
It's like the pure audacity of it....I don't know just looks cool to me in a goofy way. I've always disliked printed anything but I can dig these old Margiela shirts...but you know I wear painted jackets and zip up shirts so I'm out there haha. I'm having fun with it
Maison Martin Margiela - F/W 2004 Trompe-l'œil Scarf Print Shirt - F/W 2002 Reworked Levi's - Replica 1950's Havana Cuba Sidezips
Thanks fellas. I have been under the impression that you stay away from the flat felled inseam when you can. All my tailoring experience is from trouses though, never had jeans taken in
On that note how does one ask a tailor to taper pants with no outseam? Is that possible? I imagine they would have to remake the pant leg. I guess they could go in through the inseam?
Spring/Summer 1999 Sailor Trousers came in and got damn....these are the coolest Margiela I have ever seen and that says something haha @sipang I underestimated the leg opening....Full Popeye
I liked the conversation where we talked about how we piss better 3/10 would not read again
When it comes to peeing I'm partial to the "butters" myself
Youve heard of the Margiela sidezip....now experience the sidezip denim!