or Connect

Posts by RegisDB9

Yeah man, I think it looks great. In my experience (I've only purchased these hidden bucket streamlined type belts) they all have great quality. The color is beautiful as well
Meanwhile in the rundown factory behind Auximenes
Price Includes Shipping via USPS Priority Trousers are in never worn condition. It has a small rip near the internal belt that can be easily stitched and reflects in the price Waist (Laid Flat): 16.5 inches Front Rise: 12 inches Back Rise: 15.5 inches Upper Thigh: 12 inches Knee: 9.5 inches Leg Opening: 8 inches
Speaking as someone who enjoys the clothing, I thought it was very Margiela that one of the most out there names in fashion apperantly is now associated with a brand that is faceless and wants to concentrate on the clothes themselves not who is behind themIt's one of those fuck it moves from Margiela that I have come to enjoy. I know fuckall about Galliano though, yet like I said in another thread...I'll comb through the offerings and buy my favorite pieces like usual
Prince Includes Shipping via USPS Priority These are brand new, never worn. Size 46, fits like a 48/50 Waist (Laid Flat): 18 inches Front Rise: 12 inches Back Rise: 16 inches Upper Thigh: 12 inches Knee: 8.5 inches Leg Opening: 8 inches Inseam: 30.5 inches
Margiela SS15 is fast becoming one of my favorites
DLes, I Dig The Jacket Inspiration Maison Martin Magiela - Slub Knit - Cream Silk Blend Denim - Tobacco Saint Laurent Wyatt Cowboy Sidezips - Cartier
Hey man, just saw this.They are the "tobacco" color. They just look lighter there because of the light and flash.They are actually this color
Maison Martin Margiela - Virgin Tropical Wool Jacket - Cream Knit - Virgin Wool Ivory Blue Trousers - Saint Laurent Wyatt Sidezips - Cartier