or Connect

Posts by RegisDB9

The second I stopped measuring dicks with everyone that disagreed with me and accepted that everyone has their own style and their own opinion of it.....this place became a million times more enjoyable for me
Brah
Maison Martin Margiela - Virgin Wool/Mohair Suit - Electric Blue Reverse Crew-Neck - Saint Laurent Cuban Heel Boots - Cartier X 2
Nahneun doesn't like bitches playing on his phone
Take away the undershirt and that is exactly what I wear all the time. Can't go wrong with cream/blue/tan or white. If T3C throws in some light suede color boots what you get is my "uniform" Seeing as I have watched exactly one anime ever....Gundam Wing bros, Gundam Wing
Aren't they awesome man? I have two and want at least 5 or 6 in various colors....they never make it to eBay either. I get the same reply from Margiela every time I ask them "we don't plan on re creating that item again".I remember getting a lot of shit for my viscose knits...very T3C esque haha but that was back in the Regis only buys basics days. Funny half my pms now are about viscose knits
Haha have you seen South Beach? I've been wearing Setters for some time now. The Bulldog is a bit longer and relaxed and my lady thinks it looks much better than the shorter Setter so I caved in
Maison Martin Margiela - Cream Viscose Knit - Sky Blue Virgin Wool Trousers (Hard To Get Color Right) - Saint Laurent Suede Cuban Heel Boots - Cartier X 2
Mr. Porter might not be as good as say Farfetched or Oki-Ni but the customer service brings me back every time. Can't beat free overnight along with the ease of returns. Hell not even the Margiela Boutique/YOOX treat me that good