or Connect

Posts by RegisDB9

I agree with this post and avatarI personally determine how popular an item I wear is by how many people attempt to swipe the four stitches of "lint" on my back
What I think happens when Stanley posts a fit
Maison Martin Margiela - Net Shirt (Feels like Chain Mail) - Virgin Wool Trousers - Replica 1950's Havana Sidezips
Price Includes Shipping via USPS Priority This Shirt is in brand new condition, only tried on. This shirt is current season and is going for $860 right now on Farftech and Barneys. Link: http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/men/maison-margiela-boxy-buttoned-shirt-item-11251694.aspx?storeid=9836&ffref=lp_pic_19_2_ Fits exactly like the first picture. Measurements Laid flat (In Inches): Chest: 25 inches Sleeve (From Shoulder): 24 inches Overall Length: 33 inches
Maison Martin Margiela - Reversed Dinner Shirt - Virgin Wool Marble Trousers - Replica 1950's Havana Sidezips
Mannn I knew I should of went with fabulous fuchsia or the purple with a purpose!Nah I'm just fucking around...who would choose that? The weekend called for a much more feisty color [[SPOILER]]
There are about 4 pieces i would purchase from the Margiela F/W 2016.....most of it was
Hahaha....Snow Meanwhile in Palm Beach
I'd basically go with the ol shirt, pants, boot combo...maybe roll the sleeves up. It looks very similar to a Guayabera from the front so I liked it instantly
Haha thanks fellas, I might be the only person who likes that reversed dinner shirt (looks very nice in person btw) Yeah I've been eyeing that net shirt for a long time.