or Connect

Posts by RegisDB9

Yep Yep
I'm liking them a lot (shocking)
I'm still in the romanticized and excited about the next season phase
Nice man. I've thought that jacket was awesome ever since I saw Ghostface wearing it in WAYWT. I would go ahead and buy myself but with two 5Zips that get minimal wear already....I couldn't justify it
If somebody can find me a replica kenan & kel shirt made from recycled orange soda liters......I'd wear that
Need Cream Suit ASAP
True, I don't drink and my footwear is 99% boots....I don't know if Id be willing to the yard work in MargielasSand and salty air are probably the most I have to worry about*Obligatory meanwhile in Finland*Front Pocket. I only carry my DL, a CC, and an emergency bill. My dad has what looks like a baseball in his back pocket and I've promised myself I would never reach that point
-Money Clip is the best thing that ever happened to me -I have never done any sort of maintenance whatsoever on any of footwear....ever
Maison Martin Margiela Silk Bomber http://www.ebay.com/itm/281810733577?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
I guess my opinion would be biased but based on the ones I've purchased (all hidden placket) they are ace. They keep their shape through multiple washes and I haven't had a button fall off or anything like that hahaWhatever your size is most shirts come in either "slim" or "regular". If you like a looser fit get your size in "regular"....or get the next size up if the shirt is only in "slim"