or Connect

Posts by RegisDB9

Closest thing I could do for this challenge
Maison Martin Margiela - Short Sleeve Dinner Shirt - Viscose Drawstring Dinner Trousers - Reversed Leather Moccs - Cartier
Maison Martin Margiela X Mykita My Personal Favorite
REPLICA REPRODUCTION OF FOUND OBJECT Style Description: Bottega Veneta Slipper Period: 2014
Maison Martin Margiela - Virgin Wool/Mohair Suit - Claudine Embroidered Neck T - Replica Military Argentine Boots - Calf Weekend Bag - Cartier
Noob, my simple suggestion is white pants of jeans and open up the jacket
Ahh, many thanks. I am looking the BV Calf Slipper. Your post goes along with what my initial guess was
Can you tell me anything about the quality of Bottega Veneta? couldn't find anything via searchThanks man these are in my final four to try out for purchase
Looked into those but all the ones I found had either skulls or tassles. I've been searching around....even Louboutin and my local Stubbs and Wootton "Palm Beach Chic"
Do you have any positive experiences with this brand? Nice price point too. Hermes is upwards of 1kI don't know if you are talking about the ones I posted or the link by Synth, but I wear my Margiela leather ones all the time (with a clear rubber sole) and they are holding up nicely, I'd imagine these leather soled ones would hold up even better