or Connect

Posts by RegisDB9

Yeah man I can see that. I'm waiting on some painted white Margiela moccs at the momen that could work (love me some boots though)...not a fan of chucks or vans. I really like the way Margiela tends to match the top and bottom and then bam the footwear stands out. The trousers came out a bit black in the pic but thats what I go for
Maison Martin Margiela - Viscose Knit - Virgin Wool Layered Trousers - Replica Cuban Heel Sidezips - Cartier
Will do man. I'm very excited to get my hands on these. Hell my dad even got a pair haha I'm pretty much all Cuban heel these days
Maison Martin Margiela Chocolate Boots
My Margiela layered virgin wool trousers arrived and got dayum. The details are great. My only gripe is that Margiela is moving towards zipper flys and I am huge fan of button up flys....but I've been after some slim virgin wool pleated trousers for a long time
I'll take the boots, suit, and of course the Aston. He can keep the shirt and tie. (Im pretty sure that DBS went for a million at auction)
Orlebar Brown Brock Knit Polos Orlebar Brown Digital Print Trebeurden Harbor Shirt Can't Margiela all the time at the beach
That DBS is beautiful
Maison Martin Margiela - Virgin Wool/Viscose Suit - Short Sleeve Winged Dinner Shirt - Replica Military Cuban Heel Boots - Cartier