or Connect

Posts by slack tide

Pair of hardly worn black GATs - no noticeable signs of wear, never laced. Worn outside no more than twice. Leather/Suede. Size 9 (42) I am trying to ship these without the box to cut down on the total cost to you. Ships with laces and dust bags. Priced for quick sale and transaction. Ships within 24 hours of payment. Price includes shipping in CONUS ONLY (please no PM's for int'l at this time) and also includes 4% paypal fee. paypal only form of payment accepted.
For sale is a pair of NWT new season W+H slim fit 5 pocket pants in the new super westpoint twill fabric. Size 30. Nice pants, great material, just slightly too small for me. These were from Nomad and you can also see them on the wings and horns site. Retail ~$198 Waist (aligned, and measured from back): 15.5" Inseam: 32" Ships fast. Price includes shipping in CONUS only (please no PM's for int'l at this time) and also includes 4% paypal fee. paypal only. 120-$105...
Is that one of the new oxfords? If so, any comments?
while I know that they have shipped sisters shirts, saying "but the shirts that are made in interesting fabrics or plaided are usually Gitman Sisters." is incorrect. I would only be concerned if you bought the dark green/blue plaid. That is one of the common shirts they made for both men and women, and i think some sisters slipped into the guys shirts by accident. just dont want people to be scared they're getting a sisters in the mail from myhabit when odds are you...
Looking for W+H Corded cloths (thicker, winter weight version) in size 31 (or measuring 16.5 - 17.5" in the waist). Good to new condition. Any colors. Please PM me.
I could be off here, but sounds like we can expect some new shirting to be released today?
great deal. this will go quick.
I've got two this season in the hopsack. I like it a lot and it's very seasonally appropriate. A loose weave, but with a little heft to it. nice texture. The fabric is also nice because wrinkles seem to fall right out of it when it's hung up after a wear.In terms of fit, you'll find about an extra half inch in the chest in comparison to the navy over-dye oxford (which was a plus for me). This based on a size small.