or Connect

Posts by slack tide

Any indication if the Navy label shirts in true size small will be available before end of the year?
Charcoal, and that was the only option in a small last week. I had seen the lighter grey in person after it was released and that color is what really sold me on it. But now after having seen both I think it's a toss up and I would have a difficult time deciding between the two. The charcoal may work a little better in a business casual setting.Fit is fairly relaxed - I'm normally right in between a small and medium in most of their clothes and a small is perfect, and...
Just received the primaloft shirt jacket from Roden Gray. This thing is awesome. I made some bad purchases between black Friday and now but this makes up for them all, especially at 40% off. Warmer than expected too.Tempted on the quilted MA-1 now despite the redundancy.
I find epaulet ocbds shirts to fit pretty similar to gitman ocbds. But the ep's are slimmer in the body because of the darting in the back. Also maybe just a little longer, definitely longer sleeves. The oxford cloth in the standard light blue from both companies to me look like they're the same fabric. The darting on the epaulet shirts (and the wvg before dinner cut for that matter) to me can almost look a little feminine from the back, but the tradeoff is them being easy...
sorry.
New without tags. Gitman shirt. Size small. p2p: 18.75-19" s2s: 17" Ships within 24 hours of payment. Price includes shipping in CONUS ONLY (please no PM's for int'l at this time) and also includes 4% paypal fee. paypal only form of payment accepted. 65-60 shipped.
For sale is a Silent hoodie in light grey. Size XS, would also fit a small, may be even a slim medium depending on the fit you were going for. Only worn a handful of times, been sitting in the closet. Fit is intended to be on the longer side. Ships within 24 hours of payment. Price includes shipping in CONUS ONLY (please no PM's for int'l at this time) and also includes 4% paypal fee. paypal only form of payment accepted. PM for multiple item discount.
For sale is a Indigo dyed W+H crew neck in size small. These will supposedly gain nice character with wear and wash. Nice piece. Worn a small handful of time after I got it, folded in my closet since. Only hung for photo. True to size (typical w+h slim fit) p2p: ~20 (gusseted) s2s: 17" PM for multi item discount. Ships within 24 hours of payment. Price includes shipping in CONUS ONLY (please no PM's for int'l at this time) and also includes 4% paypal fee. paypal only...
Lightweight cardigan from Wings + Horns. Size small. Fits true to size. Only hung for photo. Ships within 24 hours of payment. Price includes shipping in CONUS ONLY (please no PM's for int'l at this time) and also includes 4% paypal fee. paypal only form of payment accepted. PM for multiple item discount.
Robert Geller flight shorts in black. I believe these are from 2011. 65% Cotton 35% Rayon. Cool drawstring details. These were worn once or twice tops last summer. Like new condition Size 44. Would fit sizes 28 - 32 I would guess. Waist aligned (unstretched) - 15" Note I also have these in olive, more worn, but still in at least 8/10 condition. If you would like both for a discount let me know. Ships within 24 hours of payment. Price includes shipping in CONUS ONLY...