or Connect

Posts by slack tide

I have a new season (FW '13) ludlow sports coat in flannel and I was curious if anyone has any experience with letting a ludlow jacket out a very small amount. Just a tad tight when I have it buttoned up. The sales associate said it did have some extra fabric, and I could go to a good tailor and spend about ~$75 to have it professionally altered.. He almost sounded a little hesitant with the advice though. I know generally speaking it's easier to take in versus let out,...
I basically just said I wanted it to fit more on the relaxed side. Layering in these is tough, though. I have room in the torso for that, but the arms/arm holes may and should be a little restrictive in order to respect the intended design (as I understand it) of the jacket. So a little bit of conflict of interest for those who want the classic ToJ silhouette, yet with still "room to layer". Finding that balance I think is achievable but will involve some risk in...
Being we're the exact same size (with respect to basic height/weight), i'll chime in here...My jacket (note I've never measured actuals):shoulders 16.8"chest (pit-to-pit) 20.7"midsection 19.1"waist 17.7"body length, front 22.5"body length, back 24.7"sleeve length, from shoulder 25.0"sleeve width @ pit 7.0"sleeve width @ elbow 6.3"sleeve width @ cuff 5.8"Fit:There are some small tweaks I'd make but nothing major.Sorry to see ToJ go. I trust we'll have some future...
Still intentions of releasing the oxford navy labels in a true size small?
37ish This is just ever so slightly small. If I were 5 lbs smaller and a half inch to an inch smaller in the chest this would be perfect
Temple of Jawnz v2 Oxford in Blue, Size Small. Selling because it's just a tad tight in the chest (i'm closer to a 38 chest) Currently shipping in US only. Price includes shipping and PP fees. hand-stitching, nice finishing with tucked seems, crow foot stitch, beautiful thick MoP button, selvedge line, soft hand. actual measurements: pit to pit (measured from front): 19.5 inches shoulder to shoulder: 17"
Well damn. After the 3+ month wait, the oxford.... just a little too small. For StyleForum brand comparison sake, I wear a small in both Gitman and Epaulet (oxfords) and they both fit very, very well...my go to shirts. ToJ though being a little high and tight in my p2p, but more so, armholes a bit high for my build. For reference I am currently 141 lbs and 5'8". Nice shirt though. I can't get technical in description, but comparable to the aforementioned, with a slightly...
Mind sharing what size you got, and your height/weight?
31 here! Got my oxford v2 shipping confirmation this morning, thanks!