or Connect

Posts by slack tide

20% off at Makr Pretty nice products. Cool website
Doing okay but I've been on crutches (and cane) for almost 8 months now. I had a bad fracture (and badly placed fracture/angle of fracture) in my left hip (femur neck). Because I'm still relatively young the doctors are trying to avoid total hip replacement...and so far I've had two surgeries trying to work with my existing bone structure to heal the break.Surgery one (3 screws) [[SPOILER]] This didn't work (non union, bones never bonded due to lack of compression) and...
[[SPOILER]]
Mine as well, thanks!
Looks to be some gitman bros on gilt right now
How far are we out on the first fleece/sweatshirt release?
Looking for CP Mids in black, size 41. Very good condition to new.
I received the black suede cap from Opening Ceremony. Happy to report that it is pretty nice & highly wearable. The suede is very soft and all materials that went into it are seemingly good quality... from the braided horsehair, the metal hardware on the back that secures the strap at the desired length, to the lining. The cap itself is floppy and unstructured (good thing). The brim seems pliable enough to hold and maintain a bend if you wanted to wear it that way (as I...
I'm in for one assuming a shade of grey with leather strap, and ballcap
Anyone happen to know where I can find a pair of regular black mids in 41 inclusive of any sort of discount? These seem to sell out quickly, even at retail, so not getting my hopes up. Also, if anyone is selling these (in new or very good condition) please let me know