or Connect

Posts by slack tide

Really nice, thanks again... some pics:
It is just ever so slightly thinner and lighter than I was expecting -- that not necessarily a bad thing as we head into spring. It's a fairly dense weave... but pretty soft and comfortable overall, with a little bit of texture that you can see on some of the more detailed product shots. It picks up some lint but not bad at all, especially in comparison to some other lint-prone darker items i've purchased recently.As for the item itself... it's a really nice cut. The...
I received the technical knit cardigan and black rubberized cotton cap this weekend. Both solid pieces!
You've provided a great service for us here, Nate. Thanks very much!
Yep, I pretty much use mine to pack for weekend trips nowadays. It is especially doable in the summer when you don't need to pack voluminous winter clothes. I'm using mine every day... use it now instead of my computer bag at work as well. Definitely take it on any trip.... whether just driving somewhere for the weekend or using it as carry on when traveling by plane. The thing is big, relative to other bags (way bigger and more functional than my Makr round backpack, for...
This blazer is on eBay right now (not my listing) in black and size small... looks like a good price (and accepting offers). http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wings-Horns-Black-Cargo-Blazer-Size-Small-/191074307234?pt=US_Mens_Sweats_Hoodies&hash=item2c7cea8ca2
20% off at Makr Pretty nice products. Cool website
Doing okay but I've been on crutches (and cane) for almost 8 months now. I had a bad fracture (and badly placed fracture/angle of fracture) in my left hip (femur neck). Because I'm still relatively young the doctors are trying to avoid total hip replacement...and so far I've had two surgeries trying to work with my existing bone structure to heal the break.Surgery one (3 screws) [[SPOILER]] This didn't work (non union, bones never bonded due to lack of compression) and...
[[SPOILER]]
Mine as well, thanks!