or Connect

Posts by slack tide

TBS FW14-20-VQDGQ
For sale is a ToJ A2 in brown lamb. This jacket was rarely worn and in like new condition save for some very minor creasing on sleeves. Comes with fur collar and includes the half placket and suede name patch. These are the measurements from ToJ. shoulders 16.8" chest (pit-to-pit) 20.7" midsection 19.1" waist 17.7" body length, front 22.5" body length, back 24.7" sleeve length, from shoulder 25.0" sleeve width @ pit 7.0" sleeve width @ elbow 6.3" sleeve width @...
I ordered one on August 30th and received an email on Friday (9/12) saying it had already shipped.
I am not necessarily proud to own this many hats. I don't even really know what the hell happened. Notice the ss/14 black rubberized sport cap has a shorter brim than the black lambskin.
I can help a little on the hat inquiry as I own a few of them from this season to include the black lambskin. While all of the other "sport caps" do indeed have the shorter brim this season, the black lambskin does have a brim which is longer (one that more closely resembles the brim on the standard cap). To my knowledge this is the only hat in this seasons sport cap collection to actually feature the longer brim. The leather feels very high quality and supple. I am a big...
ervell blue suede cap epaulet mto shirt wallace & barnes jeans cp mids top & derby cane
I was curious about the difference in fit and fabric from the FW'13 jeans to this new seasons.... this is what the shop said:The fit of the SS14 Standard Jeans is the same as the FW13 version. The fabric is in fact lighter by a few ounces, and is more appropriate for the spring/summer season.
My EP/Gitman MTO has the same issue, unfortunately. I was hoping to receive my first and then be able to order more, but will have to wait and see if this is normal. If it was on purpose and normal then even the minus 2 inches on the sleeves would still be too large (with the minus 1" sleeves on the current being way too big - almost seem longer than they would have been on a standard medium with no requested adjustments). I know it's already been brought up, and sorry to...
I haven't found them to stretch very much. If in between sizes I would suggest sizing up
Really nice, thanks again... some pics: