or Connect

Posts by slack tide

I am not necessarily proud to own this many hats. I don't even really know what the hell happened. Notice the ss/14 black rubberized sport cap has a shorter brim than the black lambskin.
I can help a little on the hat inquiry as I own a few of them from this season to include the black lambskin. While all of the other "sport caps" do indeed have the shorter brim this season, the black lambskin does have a brim which is longer (one that more closely resembles the brim on the standard cap). To my knowledge this is the only hat in this seasons sport cap collection to actually feature the longer brim. The leather feels very high quality and supple. I am a big...
ervell blue suede cap epaulet mto shirt wallace & barnes jeans cp mids top & derby cane
I was curious about the difference in fit and fabric from the FW'13 jeans to this new seasons.... this is what the shop said:The fit of the SS14 Standard Jeans is the same as the FW13 version. The fabric is in fact lighter by a few ounces, and is more appropriate for the spring/summer season.
Welcome to the community, guys. I also really like the website, the product/brand selection, and photos. The 15% StyleForum discount is very generous as well.
My EP/Gitman MTO has the same issue, unfortunately. I was hoping to receive my first and then be able to order more, but will have to wait and see if this is normal. If it was on purpose and normal then even the minus 2 inches on the sleeves would still be too large (with the minus 1" sleeves on the current being way too big - almost seem longer than they would have been on a standard medium with no requested adjustments). I know it's already been brought up, and sorry to...
I haven't found them to stretch very much. If in between sizes I would suggest sizing up
Really nice, thanks again... some pics:
It is just ever so slightly thinner and lighter than I was expecting -- that not necessarily a bad thing as we head into spring. It's a fairly dense weave... but pretty soft and comfortable overall, with a little bit of texture that you can see on some of the more detailed product shots. It picks up some lint but not bad at all, especially in comparison to some other lint-prone darker items i've purchased recently.As for the item itself... it's a really nice cut. The...
I received the technical knit cardigan and black rubberized cotton cap this weekend. Both solid pieces!