or Connect

Posts by DJ MAC

Yea eBayers are much more savvy these days...
Sometimes I feel that way...I definitely feel that way about sneakers. I used to be an avid sneaker collector but I sold the bulk and now only have a few pairs...of which I will be selling more
Went out with some friends to Sky lounge in Baltimore and encountered actually having to pay a cover (my friends are regulars there and they had never paid a cover to go in there before)...but it's all good because my friends' regular cuute polish bartender was there and in addition to doing an excellent job mixing the drinks she entertained us with odd shots...hadn't been that non-sober in a while...however I made the mistake of eating mcdonalds twice and some 711 hot...
SWB said: the way one wears his clothes is ultimately of far greater importance and effect than the clothes themselves, and therein lies the essence of style. I could not agree more...
They need to stop teasing me.
XX is good, so is blue moon with an orange in it and some chicken
so damn played and corny...
yea I use mitchum as well....or speed stick irish spring but it's just a deodorant as opposed to anti-perspirant
Up until recently I would always take the girl to lunch or dinner and pay for the meal; if she were to absolutely insist on paying her share I would tell her to take care of the tip. However after the last few girls that I've taken on dates not working out, I've decided that I will no longer do lunch/dinner "dates" and instead will meet them for coffee at a starbucks...if they don't offer to pay, it's ok because it's like $5 at the most...whereas if they do then thats fine...
thanks for the responses everyone, it really is interesting to hear about the different career paths after acquiring this degree... TheIdler, Do you think that the fact that you graduated from an Ivy League was the main playing factor in you getting the job at the investment bank straight out of school? FriscoSoxFan, How do you like what you do? Forgive me for asking but does it pay well (relatively speaking)? Did you find it hard to obtain a job after graduation?