or Connect

Posts by DJ MAC

Let me know what your price is, thanks
hey i'm interested in the gray herringbone sz large....PM me a reply
Good stuff, I forgot about some of these sites. I'm gonna throw another website out there www.btjunkie.org www.btjunkie.org
They look DOPE...keep em the way they are
Pending sale...
SOLD. thanks for the quick sale!
story of my life this past year....with school + hanging out a ton late night and late night my eating habits have gone to shit. I gotta find more time to get into the gym regularly like I used to
Quote: Originally Posted by WhateverYouLike Don't go to Brewers on a friday. It will not be enjoyable if you're just looking to talk to your friend. It was voted esquire's best bar in the nation, and consequently is packed to the gills like a goddamn frat praty. If you want to hit on women, or like drinking standing up with people jostling you constantly, then go to Brewers. Bar hopping in federal hill and fells point is a good idea, since there's...
I'm so glad this thread is here i'm having the same problem from food poisoning....I really hope this goes away soon
I dunno about wearing glasses if you don't really need them...yea 1 of my frames looks cool but i only wear my glasses when I don't feel like dealing with my contacts