or Connect

Posts by JoeRogan

Price drops on everything
Prices are shipped for each item in the CONUS, PM if you're interested in multiple items. I'm open to reasonable offers on this stuff as well. Moved some stuff to eBay: Links to the auctions 6 Medium Express button up shirts - 3 1MX, 3 Premium 2 Express Merino Wool sweaters - 1 crewneck 1 v-neck Outerwear Marc New York by Andrew Marc brown leather jacket, size Medium. Fully lined jacket that's very very soft with a great broken in look. Bought for $380 at...
These will all go fantastically with my selvedge jock strap I wear to protect me during my hackysack sessions
"In my line of work you taste penises all the time"
Uniqlo Selvedge, size 33 http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk...d.php?t=240173 Bottom of the page
First pic here
Quote: Originally Posted by augustskies Weren't these being sold at B&M locations for $15-$20 a pair? I thought those were the regular non-selvedge 13oz. 501. I picked up a pair for $20 about a week ago.
^My problem was finding a store that carried them in store, had my size, and had a decent coupon. No one around me ever had them in stock.
Quote: Originally Posted by vvoc those look really nice...ya the beeswax are def the best style in my opinion...where is the cheapest place to buy a pair currently?? (i have a pair of banana republic bees wax desert boots, but they are a size too big sadly...selling it in B/S section) I paid retail for them at a Clarks store, from what I've read you basically have to get lucky to get them cheap. I think one of the ways to save on them...
Those Diesels are so fake it hurts my brain