or Connect

Posts by JoeRogan

Quote: Originally Posted by lummers13 I got my Indy 403's, and they came with a brown, generic J.Crew box BUT they did come with shoe bags. Must be a hit or miss thing...? I've bought 4 pairs (different sizes) and found that one of them came with shoe bags (can't remember if they said Alden or J. Crew on them) and none of them came in an actual Alden box. Unfortunately it wasn't a pair I kept, so when the pair I did keep didn't come with bags...
Bump, RL sweater sold and added a BR sweater.
Outerwear Marc New York by Andrew Marc brown leather jacket, size Medium. Fully lined jacket that's very very soft with a great broken in look. Bought for $380 at Nordstrom, I'm asking $145 > $137 shipped Fit pic: Approx. Measurements Length - 28.25" Shoulders - 19" Chest - 22" Sleeve - 25.25" Waist - 21.5 Tasso Elba jacket, size Medium, pretty light weight and good for climates that aren't too cold. NWOT, never worn. Color is best represented by the first pic. I...
Quote: Originally Posted by fobe46 Are items from the j crew factory store inferior to the items from the reg store? Having ordered extensively from both stores (lol), no they are not
Quote: Originally Posted by adambz Has anyone seen/tried on the marled cotton shawl-collar popover? I did see it on an employee at one of my local J. Crew's, it was actually quite nice looking
Quote: Originally Posted by kgmessier Love that coat, JR. Quote: Originally Posted by ManofKent +1 Thanks both, it's pretty much my go-to winter coat
Today: J. Crew Levis 501 Alden 405 Drykorn coat
Looking for what the title says. Dior Homme 21cm MIJ size 34, in new or lightly worn condition. PM me with a price and pics if you've got some
Quote: Originally Posted by dunelly jcrew doent carry 27 ah that sucks. And is odd
Quote: Originally Posted by evilbananas Very disappointed with J Crew right now. I buy the essential chinos for works pants. I always buy size 28 because the actual waist is 29". I just received a large order today, and all the size 28's had a 30" waist. I now have to find another way to get slim pants for work. Thanks J Crew. I don't get it, why dont you try a 27?