or Connect

Posts by JoeRogan

Up for sale is a pair of 4001BK jeans from The Flat Head, given one warm soak and with practically no wear. This is Flat Heads classic Pioneer denim with a black sulfur based dye instead of indigo, and they will fade the same way but to gray/white instead of lighter blue. Asking $175, inclusive of PayPal fees and shipping within the US. Measurements and pics are below, please contact me with any questions! Waist - 18" Rise - 11.55" Thigh - 12.6" Knee - 9" Leg Opening -...
Nooooo if only they were 10.5. Beautiful boots, great price.
For sale I have one red and one white Momotaro 5oz. Chambray shirts size 44. They do fit a bit smaller than a true 44, more like a large 42 but unfortunately I'm more like a 40 so they were a bit large on me (measurements below). I never wore these, just washed once to get out any additional shrinkage and confirm they didn't fit. It was truly disappointing, these are superb shirts that easily outclass anything else I've seen in their price range. Triple chain stiched seams...
Hi everyone, doing a bit of a closet cleanout and listing all of the shirts below for sale. All are J. Crew size Medium, all are in excellent condition without stains or tears, and all come from a pet and smoke free home and are freshly laundered. Some of these have been worn literally only once or twice. I'm looking for $95 shipped for the entire bunch, paid via PayPal. Also due to the number of shirts please do not ask for specific measurements as I simply don't have...
For sale is a brand new, never worn Flat Head Block Check Spring Workshirt in Blue, size 40. I bought this and it was slightly too small and has been sitting in my closet ever since, totally unworn tags still on. Measurements and listing/pics on Self Edge are below (their pictures are much better than mine). Originally $285, I'm looking for $205 PayPal'd and shipped in the CONUS. Please contact me with any questions. Size 40 Chest ...
Title pretty much says it all, these are NWT, never worn. Asking $50 shipped in the CONUS, let me know if interested! I have some feedback here and lots more over on Watchuseek, all of it positive. Also check out my thread for a pair of Broken in Chinos in Urban Slim Fit (34x32), some 484 fit jeans (36x32) and other items. I can combine shipping for multiple items.
Selling a pair of lightly worn, once soaked SG1101 (medium rise, classic fit). They're size 34, in excellent condition, and I'm just selling because they've literally been sitting in my closet for a year and a half not being worn. Time to move them on to someone who will appreciate them. The denim is fantastic, and ages/fades very quickly, faster even than the Flat Heads I've had. If you're interested and need measurements let me know.
Title pretty much says it all, these are NWT, never worn. Asking $50 shipped in the CONUS, let me know if interested! I have some feedback here and lots more over on Watchuseek, all of it positive. Also check out my thread for a pair of Broken in Chinos in Urban Slim Fit (34x32), some 484 fit jeans (36x32) and other items. I can combine shipping for multiple items.
Title pretty much says it all, these are NWT, still in the bag and never worn. Asking $28 shipped in the CONUS, let me know if interested! I have some feedback here and lots more over on Watchuseek, all of it positive. Also check out my thread for a pair of Ludlow slim fit wool trousers (35x32), 484 fit jeans (36x32), and other items. I can combine shipping for multiple items.
Up for sale are my Wolverine 1000 mile boots, purchased about a year and a half ago. These have just been resoled and come with brand new laces, neither the soles nor laces have been worn. The soles are much nicer than the one that comes with these from Wolverine, thicker and less prone to wearing through the bottom. The leather uppers are in great shape, broken in and lightly marked but no deep scratches etc. They will ship in the original box. Haven't sold anything on...