or Connect

Posts by JoeRogan

Reduced to $365 shipped, would like these gone.
Reduced to $360 shipped, would like these gone.
Like the title says, these are a pair of brand new in box J. Crew Alden Indy boots in Chromexcel, size 10.5. Never worn, never tried on, comes with the box, packaging, two shoe bags, and an extra pair of laces. These are exactly what you'd get paying $523 + tax and shipping right now from J. Crew. I'm asking $360 and I cover shipping costs and PayPal fees in the US. Local pickup in the greater Boston (north) area welcome. Contact me with any...
For sale is a pair of awesome suede Alden Indy Boots, the Need Supply Co. Union Hill Indy's. These are size 10.5 and are in near new condition, having been worn outside maybe twice. No stains, tears, or other overt signs of wear. The commando sole looks practically new. These are an absolutely amazing pair of boots, but unfortunately I just need to trim my footwear down and something has to go. Originally $550 + tax and shipping from Need Supply Co., I'm asking $330 and I...
You know you want them!
Someone take these before I break down and just start wearing them!
Thanks! They're pretty amazing in person
Title pretty much says it all, brand new Samurai S710XX. Never soaked or worn, $285 PayPal'd and shipped in the US. BiG details and measurements: http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=6788&category_id=&manufacturer_id=10&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=62
For sale is a pair of size 12 Cole Haan boots I've had for a while but haven't really worn much because they're about a half size too big on me. They're in great shape and would clean up well with a light polish and buff. Asking $42 PayPal'd and shipped in the US.
For sale is a pair of brand new Clarks Originals Desert Boots in size 10.5 Beeswax leather. Asking $80 PayPal'd and shipped in the US.