or Connect

Posts by JoeRogan

You know you want them!
Someone take these before I break down and just start wearing them!
Thanks! They're pretty amazing in person
Title pretty much says it all, brand new Samurai S710XX. Never soaked or worn, $285 PayPal'd and shipped in the US. BiG details and measurements: http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=6788&category_id=&manufacturer_id=10&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=62
For sale is a pair of size 12 Cole Haan boots I've had for a while but haven't really worn much because they're about a half size too big on me. They're in great shape and would clean up well with a light polish and buff. Asking $42 PayPal'd and shipped in the US.
For sale is a pair of brand new Clarks Originals Desert Boots in size 10.5 Beeswax leather. Asking $80 PayPal'd and shipped in the US.
BNIB Cole Haan Lunargrand cap toe Oxfords, size 11. Woodbury color, asking $110 PayPal'd and shipped.
For sale is a pair of brand new in box, never worn Cole Haan Lunargrand suede wingtips (milkshake colorway). Asking $95 PayPal'd and shipped in the US, contact me with any questions!
For sale is a pair of brand new Iron Heart 301S purchased from Self Edge and hemmed to 33" by them. I bought these during their sale but unfortunately have to let them go without even wearing (too many Black Friday purchases!). I'm asking $295 PayPal'd and shipped in the US, which is well below what they cost me even with the promotion ($340 total). Description and measurements from SE: These jeans are made of raw sanforized denim, when washed, the denim will shrink...
Red sold! White available for only $75!